Banzo signs on

marcia blaine

Normally I take a lot of the commitment rhetoric with a pinch of salt but that's not the case this time. We know Stuart can easily play regular top division football. Indeed I think he's back to his near best just not so noticeable as he's not playing alongside top division quality. He's effectively signing himself up to another season and a half of 2nd tier football, which should be looked upon as genuine commitment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, allyo said:

Brilliant news. Without him I think we'd have been sunk. For his sake I really now hope that we can become a team worthy of him, because right now we're not.

Looks like he seems to have no problem playing under Caldwell. Presumably the players don’t seem to hate him like some of the fans do

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Weebaw1 said:

We were wondering what Stuart was thinking when he went down with a nasty one on Saturday. 

Its good for him and good for us too! He’s hopefully going on to legendary  status.

The fight back starts now.

Great news but I still take a  sharp intake of breath when he launches into a tackle. (Injury risk and/or booking).

Fantastic - well done Banzo and the club for this.

And also to be fair, well done Archie for getting Banzo signed up on that initial 6 month deal in the summer when many on here were saying he should be binned as he was done!

As others have said, time to build a team round him.