Winter window

That 1 jags fan

Two gone already in Storer and Melbourne. Shea Gordon, Scobbie and Jefferies complete their loans and with Mutombo and Ntambwe both missing from the saturday squad. Caldwell would only need to find one more. With Sneddon playing well in goals either Bell or Lennox should be free to move on.

At a guess I would imagine that Keown and Storey are still available for transfer. Not sure if any of the top few in the championship or bottom three in the Premier would take a punt on Erskine or Spittal

8 going and 5 in would be my guess.

26 minutes ago, Juanito said:

Two gone already in Storer and Melbourne. Shea Gordon, Scobbie and Jefferies complete their loans and with Mutombo and Ntambwe both missing from the saturday squad. Caldwell would only need to find one more. With Sneddon playing well in goals either Bell or Lennox should be free to move on.

At a guess I would imagine that Keown and Storey are still available for transfer. Not sure if any of the top few in the championship or bottom three in the Premier would take a punt on Erskine or Spittal

8 going and 5 in would be my guess.

Pretty sure scobbie is on loan for a year while quitongo is only signed till January 

Joe Cardle seems a likely signing as he's been training with us.

Harkins getting linked but not sure I'm a fan of that move. Maybe 4 or 5 years ago.

I'd rather see a move for Aaron Taylor-Sinclair if we're going for ex-Jags.

McDonald isn't likely to be signing for anyone as he's preferring his media gig to the prospect of turning out for us or The Falkirk Bairns.

36 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Joe Cardle seems a likely signing as he's been training with us.

Harkins getting linked but not sure I'm a fan of that move. Maybe 4 or 5 years ago.

I'd rather see a move for Aaron Taylor-Sinclair if we're going for ex-Jags.

McDonald isn't likely to be signing for anyone as he's preferring his media gig to the prospect of turning out for us or The Falkirk Bairns.

Is ATS not injured? He's barely played for 'well and I'm sure he got an injury a while back

10 minutes ago, jaggy said:

Is ATS not injured? He's barely played for 'well and I'm sure he got an injury a while back

On a serious point he's not injured just doesn't seem to impress Robinson. Only played a few bits of games here and there. 

Is it too early to be worried that there are 3 or 4 strong rumours floating about and none of them are a right-back?

I thought we were forced to play 3-5-2 because Elliot can't play in a flat back four? Even if the manager wants to play 3-5-2 he needs at least another right-back as cover

• Like 1

I would be happy to let Bell go, who you'd imagine would be a bigger earner, going forward proceed with Sneddon/Lennox.

I would expect Jefferies & Gordon's loans to end & Quitongo to leave (largely due to his off field trouble, otherwise he would be worth another 6 months).

Bell/Keown/Mutombo/Ntambwe free to leave if they can get a club to take their contract, which could be troublesome. Given Storer & Melbourne have already left, this could easily mean a total of 7-9 leave.

Coming in? I would take Harkins til the end of the season , same with Scobbie. Beyond that, dependent on departures, I'd say we need; CB, LB/RB, 2 CMs, Winger(s), 2 ST.

• Like 1

Loved Gary Harkins as a player but his best days are long gone , been freed from Morton , Ayr United and now QOS.  so I don’t see how that is progressive at all .

Think Joe Cardle could do us a turn though , but we shouldn’t be kidded on ,we’re only going to get players in without clubs and possibly loan deals .Unfoftunately this is damage limitation time which means we need to get a quick fix to avoid relegation .

• Like 2