Winter window

That 1 jags fan

41 minutes ago, laukat said:

Seems a strange signing if true. He was on loan at Dumbarton last season and struggled to hold down a place in the team. Dumbarton fans saw him as a winger that was defensively poor

Which of our current strikers is he likely to replace? I would have thought the striking/wingers hierarchy who have been the following: Doolan, Storey, Coulibally, Erskine, Fitzpatrick, Quitongo, Mutombo.

So even if you accept that Mutombo is not wanted and Quitongo will be released that would stilll make him 6th choice for maximum 3 slots? ( I refuse to believe Erkine is away, if so Caldwell and Low should resign)

Why waste money on anotherforward when there are other priorities (i.e. right-back, 2 centre-backs, centre-midfield)?

Quitongo has left the club.

We have 1 striker in Doolan 

If Ally Roy is who we are targeting we may as well throw the towel in now. He hardly got a game for Dumbarton and their fans thought he was mince.

we were also one of 4 championship teams who agreed terms with Motherwell for Barry McGuire but he chose QOS

Things are looking Great...NOT!!

Edited by Paukea

1 hour ago, Paukea said:

If Ally Roy is who we are targeting we may as well throw the towel in now. He hardly got a game for Dumbarton and their fans thought he was mince.

we were also one of 4 championship teams who agreed terms with Motherwell for Barry McGuire but he chose QOS

I think Ally Roy will be a good fit. Like many of the current squad he will also be going for back to back relegations.

2 hours ago, Paukea said:

So -

harkins

ally roy

missed out on mcguire

Joe Cardle maybe

conor hazard maybe 

still struggling so see what these English scouts are doing.........

I sometimes think what comes out from the club is answers to criticisms they receive on social media and forums  I thought that sounded like it at the time  and if we are mainly offering for Scottish based players, then it just makes me think that all the more  

1 minute ago, jaf said:

So -

harkins

ally roy

missed out on mcguire

Joe Cardle maybe

conor hazard maybe 

I sometimes think what comes out from the club is answers to criticisms they receive on social media and forums  I thought that sounded like it at the time  and if we are mainly offering for Scottish based players, then it just makes me think that all the more  

All quiet on the Darren o dea front now I guess 

1 hour ago, jaf said:

So -

harkins

ally roy

missed out on mcguire

Joe Cardle maybe

conor hazard maybe 

Bloody hell, how far we have fallen....

The targets mentioned so far are absolutely and entirely brutal. And bear no relation to the considered, planned and quality signings that Caldwell and Low seemed to promise.

I, for one, am amazed that their rhetoric isn’t being backed up with fact. How unlike both of them. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, king of spain said:

Abdul signs for Falkirk.

Immediately believe this to be good news for us. If however on the unlike event Abdul is even three-quarters way back to his best then I fear we're totally ******.

Whilst I have so little confidence in Caldwell signing any potential match winner, if Falkirk and others sign yesterday men then the transfer window could work in our favour.