Winter window

That 1 jags fan

2 hours ago, dl1971 said:

The facts are that Bell is out of favour. He's not happy about it. Fair enough. He is hardly going to back Caldwell in any shape or form......but of course the anti Caldwell side of thinks lap it up. Naive I would say.

My cats a better keeper than Bell.....

12 minutes ago, HeWearsNumber9 said:

I see Falkirk have released Aaron Muirhead ,he’s injured I’m sure and wouldn’t ever re sign obviously but just out of curiosity would anyone here take him back if he was fully fit?

Yes a good player when we won league 1. Not so good at premier league level. Depending on  injury, would be worth a contract to end of season.

12 minutes ago, HeWearsNumber9 said:

I see Falkirk have released Aaron Muirhead ,he’s injured I’m sure and wouldn’t ever re sign obviously but just out of curiosity would anyone here take him back if he was fully fit?

Supposed to be going to Ayr United 

hes not injured though

Edited by Third Lanark

5 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I can happy clap and wet my knickers at the same time. Is this multitasking or am I just very confused?

I always mistake you for Vera McKechnie . Contemplating her wetting her knickers whilst clapping her hands doesn't seen quite right :confused1: