Winter window

That 1 jags fan

4 minutes ago, Alan Murray said:

Anderson is confirmed now with Niall Keown going the other way. 

Don’t know how GC pulled that one off the StJ fans will be seething. Great signing and getting Keown out as well is a bonus. Also noticed that Anderson was an un-used sub in their Scottish Cup game so eligible for us if St J allow it

1 minute ago, Vinnyjag said:

Don’t know how GC pulled that one off the StJ fans will be seething. Great signing and getting Keown out as well is a bonus. Also noticed that Anderson was an un-used sub in their Scottish Cup game so eligible for us if St J allow it

I read he’s not played this season. If true I’m not sure why

6 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

Cracking bit of business from Caldwell (& Britton?). Apart from being more than useful at our level, we've got just the right sort of character in the dressing room. Think the St J fans would be more seething if it wasn't a loan. Doubt, injuries aside, they'll get to see much of  Keown, but if they do then they'll really be seething.

Btw the earliest we can expect O'Ware back is very late March/early April so probably won't  feature much for us this season, if at all.

43 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I believe the Club contribute towards accommodation costs. So I assume "By Mutual Consent" means we won't turn off the lecky and post a Nolly rat though the letter box if they agree to plying their trade elsewhere.

I think that you should explain to our younger viewers what a Nolly rat. Is L.I .B.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

The Keown on loan during our Top 6 finish in a superb back 3 compared to the Keown who signed permamently and was disappointing in our relegation and current season is baffling.  

Couldn’t agree more. I assume we sent St Johnstone a lot of videos of his initial loan with us!! 

The keown and Lindsay combination was outstanding, and instrumental in us getting top 6. 

The Keown and Devine partnership was atrocious and instrumental in us getting relegated. 

Im not sure that it’s just coincidence that our massive turn in fortunes ties in with Lindsay leaving. He was maybe even better and more important to us than we realised at the time. 

6 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

At their best, both would do very well with their new Premier League clubs. On form over the past year they will not.

Their new respective managers may get more out of them. Let's wait and see. I wish them both well no matter what.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dark Passenger said:

Give us your thoughts and we can see if we agree with them...

My thoughts are that we have undeniably strengthened the team overall in January. Far better than most could have hoped. As always we still need a long run of positive results before we can truly tell