Winter window

That 1 jags fan

Fantastic  peice of business here on the surface anyway ,getting shot of someone who is a high earner ,doesn’t want to be here and most importantly is useless. In place a leader who can be trusted in confidence through his experience and importantly can actually score a goal or 2 as a centre half. Something we lack badly without O’ware.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sandy said:

Both Erskine & Keown gone to higher league teams. Discuss..

In my view it demonstrates what I had already believed. That we had decent players who were hopelessly underperforming. Wouldn't surprise me at all if some of the players we've lost go on to perform well for other clubs. But as a collective they'd lost the place completely, they were hopeless, and I don't blame Caldwell at all for moving many of them on. A big shake up was needed. So probably best for all concerned (maybe even Chris Erskine).

This doesn't mean I've forgiven Caldwell for everything that happened before the window. As I've said before, he failed in that phase. Now I'm just hoping that he can be more successful (and quickly) in this one. Time will tell, but there's nothing to be gained in beating him constantly.

7 minutes ago, sandy said:

That’s not an achievement 

I think DP is just satirically pointing out some of the over the top critiscm of Caldwell....and some don't like it. Sometimes those comments don't stand up to scrutiny. To compare him/her to the Legend blows is hilariously off kilter.

Fair play to Caldwell.  He’s identified the absolute roasters that Archibald signed, although to be fair Stevie Wonder could have picked the dross out. Bell can go and do one as well. Hopefully he gets sick training with the youths and wants out. For too long we’ve been too soft giving these wasters contracts and chance after chance. Gary Fraser is another who repaid none of the faith put in him. It’s time to be ruthless with crap or injury prone players. We don’t have enough cash to carry wasters

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Kingleo said:

Fair play to Caldwell.  He’s identified the absolute roasters that Archibald signed, although to be fair Stevie Wonder could have picked the dross out. Bell can go and do one as well. Hopefully he gets sick training with the youths and wants out. For too long we’ve been too soft giving these wasters contracts and chance after chance. Gary Fraser is another who repaid none of the faith put in him. It’s time to be ruthless with crap or injury prone players. We don’t have enough cash to carry wasters

A bit confused..,"Bell can go and do one as well"..