Craig Slater scores v Morton 29.12.2018

Camallain

2 hours ago, jaggy said:

Do you happen to have the offside ‘goal’ recorded? From my distant vantage point in the JH there seemed no reason for Dools to touch it

I stand just to the right of the goal and imo it would have went in without any touch from Doolan.:doh: Also thought a strong penalty shout when Doolan was pushed in the back going for a cross.

Edited by Auld Jag

24 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

I stand just to the right of the goal and imo it would have went in without any touch from Doolan.:doh: Also thought a strong penalty shout when Doolan was pushed in the back going for a cross.

Even from sitting in front of the hospitality area it looked like a clear push. Couldn’t believe the ref gave nothing

2 hours ago, Camallain said:

Not so sure it was going in before Dools touched it

I thought yesterday at the game it was going to go in off the post if Doolan hadn't touched it. Watching this now I am not so sure. If Doolan had left it and it would have went by we would have fans saying why didn't Doolan touch it. When you are on a run like us and at the bottom end of the league things like this never go for you. Lets hope things turn around in 2019. Thanks Camallain excellent work again.