Falkirk game

dl1971

The come back starts here.

Seven game winning run, progress up the league, solid end of season, play-off place, hectic schedule, United beaten comfortably over two legs, then Dundee in the play-off final. 4-1 on aggregate. Erskine scores two goals in the last ten minutes to seal it. Caldwell is a legend.

Once you turn a tanker and get it going in the direction you want, it builds real real momontum. No stopping us after that.

Edited by allyo
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, allyo said:

The come back starts here.

Seven game winning run, progress up the league, solid end of season, play-off place, hectic schedule, United beaten comfortably over two legs, then Dundee in the play-off final. 4-1 on aggregate. Erskine scores two goals in the last ten minutes to seal it. Caldwell is a legend.

Once you turn a tanker and get it going in the direction you want, it builds real real momontum. No stopping us after that.

That's the spirit Allyo! Glad to see your glass is half full again!

Have seen this described as the most important game of the season. I think it is the most important game  for a number of seasons. Lose this and we are 4 points behind second bottom and at least 5 points behind third bottom. The form we are in I don't see us catching up any of those teams if we lose. Lets hope we can play as we did in the first half last week for the full game and take a bigger percentage of our chances. The only thing I will predict is it will be a nervy afternoon. Lets get right behind the team.:fan:

1 hour ago, dunnikierjag said:

So your 4 defenders and 4 mid fielders called Erskine would come on in the 60th minute. So we would play with 3 players for 60 mins. Take it you got your tactics from Archie.

unless I decide to sub Erskine, Erskine and Doolan and bring on Erskine, Erskine and Erskine - you have a fair point and it's very well made.

Hazard better play a blinder as Erskine was nearly my first name on the team sheet for between the sticks!

("a bridge too far" - Like it Auld Jag but I'm out of likes!)  

11 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Have seen this described as the most important game of the season. I think it is the most important game  for a number of seasons. Lose this and we are 4 points behind second bottom and at least 5 points behind third bottom. The form we are in I don't see us catching up any of those teams if we lose. Lets hope we can play as we did in the first half last week for the full game and take a bigger percentage of our chances. The only thing I will predict is it will be a nervy afternoon. Lets get right behind the team.:fan:

Is that right behind the teambtobatop the retreating? 3-0 the jags.........just got a feeling. Is why i don't gamble:D

Falkirk have signed Keillor-Dunn from Ross County, which looks a good signing and probably rules out Erskine ending up there! Phew!

They have lost Rudden back to Rangers though

They could have virtually a whole new team compared to the one that played us last time......

23 minutes ago, Alan Murray said:

Falkirk are hoping to get Rudden back. 

Keillor-Dunn looks good signing - I would taken him here. 

Think they are also signing Billy King from DUFC,  although hard to imagine they need both

Edited by jaf

46 minutes ago, jaf said:

Think they are also signing Billy King from DUFC,  although hard to imagine they need both

Think at the level we’re playing at Falkirk’s singings will do ok , think Mckinnons contacts within the Scottish game are relevant here , seems to be getting more signings in a lot quicker, maybe ask Gary to get on his WhatsApp page to get more players in .