Falkirk game

dl1971

Ok

poor game of football 

poor performance 

poor result 

Harkins red very soft changed the game we were threatening to go two up and actually we coped well going down to 10 men 

slater and Harkins didn’t contribute much and storey is storey .... doolan is playing for what he might do not for what he actually is doing 

Elliott Penrice Bannigan Spittal Saunders pass marks 

5 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Ok

poor game of football 

poor performance 

poor result 

Harkins red very soft changed the game we were threatening to go two up and actually we coped well going down to 10 men 

slater and Harkins didn’t contribute much and storey is storey .... doolan is playing for what he might do not for what he actually is doing 

Elliott Penrice Bannigan Spittal Saunders pass marks 

You still happy with GC and the direction he is taking us?

Harkins got two yellows and walked, soft or not and he shouldn’t have given the ref the decision to make. My problem with it is Osman getting away with with flying into every tackle in the first half late and only picking up one booking. He got away with wiping out Bannigan after the ball was well away along with several wee snipes  at Spittal after he was round him.

Need to see the penalty claim again but looked like a clear barge in the back when Slater was in possession.

Passback to the keeper in the first half?... shat it.

Edited by Jagtastic

Harkins 2nd booking was never a foul, never mind a yellow. My issue is that Harkins should have been subbed off earlier in the half as both he and Bannigan were sitting on yellows, so I put Caldwell at fault for that.

Dallas lost the plot and we should have had a penalty in my opinion.

Caldwell should walk and he can take Storey with him.

Just now, Barney Rubble said:

Forgot about Osman - by Jagtastic's description he turned up today rather than being the anonymous wage thief that he was this time last year?

Not really, he did nothing other than foul folk and pass the ball out of play a couple of times. Looked off the pace and probably why every challenge was trailing.

Dallas is a total joke.

looked a stonewall pen

Falkirk horrible team - mouthing off at every decision, played for a draw, Osman should have had 2 yellows at least.

Their no.11 - a pure cheat, conned dallas several times.

Did I mention Dallas?  does any one do a match report on ref? does anyone read it??