let's think the unthinkable

watties wallies

2 minutes ago, laukat said:

Next week's game against Stranraer in the Cup is a chance to bring about change. I don't believe any of the fans are naive enought to suggest that we should priortise everything to keep our league place and therefore the result doesn't really matter.

So next week we have a chance to make our feelings known in a way that may force the board to act with minimal effect to our relegation battle. We desperately as a club need real leadership and something to rally around. If the board and the management are unable to provide it are the fans willing to?

I'm no extremist, but that's a good suggestion.  Any ideas? Stay away as not on season ticket? leave at HT?  Stand at bing gate instead?

We've been in freefall for nearly two years. We have managed one win in twelve games under Caldwell. One point away from home. Caldwells record stands at four wins in forty one games.

I hope that we win eight of our last fifteen and I hope that forty points will be enough. Hope is all that we have.

12 hours ago, Paukea said:

This seems to me like he’s not being picked and if that is the case it’s unforgivable.

we have a team who can’t create and don’t score but yet we have a player with Coulibaly’s ability and he doesn’t even make the squad.

You really are having a laugh Caldwell.

one of our Floodlights should read #Justleave

I think one of our floodlights is already saying that as most of the lights are already out!

There is a real strong possibility we are going down. It’s between us and Falkirk . Alloa have showed they have more than enough to stay up .   The board will need to factor this in when signing any new players so we don’t get left with an expensive aging squad next year in div 1 which could lead club to be big financial crisis eg Harkins contracted for next year etc.  In Div 1 we will need the right type of player . Dumbarton signed a number of seasoned pros at the end of there career eg Forbes and from all accounts they don’t seem to be interested and are in real trouble at the bottom of the table .The board must be beginning to think through scenarios! Mind you given record of last couple of years maybe not!

On 1/12/2019 at 11:53 PM, Norgethistle said:

Let’s really think the unthinkable which is rapidly becoming a reality

Relegation

Part time football

Administration

Firhill sold for houses

Wonder if there's scope to build a wee stand at new training ground on 1 side of one of the artificial pitches. 2500 capacity would be enough. Move lock stock to make it our new home and punt Firhill site. Great shout. 

52 minutes ago, The Legend Blows said:

Wonder if there's scope to build a wee stand at new training ground on 1 side of one of the artificial pitches. 2500 capacity would be enough. Move lock stock to make it our new home and punt Firhill site. Great shout. 

Well, these days we seem to be more like Dumbarton and East Fife than a Premiership club.