Doolan

avie-man

Don't get me wrong, I like Dools, but he typifies Scottish football. Dools is a very good junior, and this is where Scottish football is just now, and sadly Dools is one of our better players. I feel Doolan would suit a 4-4-2 system or what ever type a combination so long as he has support in the box. To save our butt just now we need to sign an experienced goal scorer, someone to play along side Dools. We try ever so hard to play the passing game but just don't have the skill or talent, remember a back  pass does not count. Doolan has to much responsibility to lead the attack, by the end of January, hopefully Caldwell may see this as an issue.  

5 hours ago, sabbath said:

Don't get me wrong, I like Dools, but he typifies Scottish football. Dools is a very good junior, and this is where Scottish football is just now, and sadly Dools is one of our better players. I feel Doolan would suit a 4-4-2 system or what ever type a combination so long as he has support in the box. To save our butt just now we need to sign an experienced goal scorer, someone to play along side Dools. We try ever so hard to play the passing game but just don't have the skill or talent, remember a back  pass does not count. Doolan has to much responsibility to lead the attack, by the end of January, hopefully Caldwell may see this as an issue.  

Just like to get some clarificstion on your statement that Doolan is a very good junior player. Do you mean just now or throughout his career.