Stranraer Cup Game

scotty

Thistle are currently 1/2 to win, normally I’d jump on that against lower league opposition but I can see it being a struggle tomorrow, we could easily go 1-0 down, the Caldwell & Low GTF and the boos will get louder and louder and have a bad impact on the players and result in a loss. 

Setting aside the rage against......

Tomorrow is an ideal opportunity to show we can score goals which would give us some much needed confidence.

We’ve already pumped this lot 5-0. If we can repeat this, it could help us kick start something. But I can’t see us scoring a barrowload with Storey starting. So let’s start with Fitzy.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

Will the club notice the Jagzone subscriptions dropping off? They can't spot an email in their inbox. They're too busy to get a ball signed.

I cancelled mine a few days ago and even though I paid until the 24th I've got no access to content as my subscription is on on hold. I've emailed the club but don't expect a reply

17 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I can't think of a likely outcome tomorrow that will make me as a Jags fan feel too much chuffed. At the same time I'm neither meaning to devalue the Scottish Cup or indeed our opponents, who should be taken with respect. 

Yip, I have a horrible feeling that even if we lose the Board will still back Caldwell.

15 hours ago, KemoAvdiu said:

I don’t have access to Jagzone but if Caldwell was interviewed and not asked about Erskine that’s an utter shambles.

No mention of Erskine

No mention of Fitzpatrick offer

Comment that the Blackburn lad, they might want to sign him beyond this season

Its going to be a VERY hard game - expectation management - We beat them 5-0 earlier this season FFS!

But worst of all IMO, an utterly pathetic attempt to emotionally blackmail fans into attending today!   "surely no fan wants to miss out on any game if this is the year we go on a run to the final......"

I though Jagzone was a premium subscription service to give interesting knowledge about the club.  Not paying for the privilege to be emotionally blackmailed / sold to.

I would be better off subscribing to NorgeThistleZone!

Edited by jaf
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jaf said:

No mention of Erskine

Its going to be a VERY hard game - expectation management - We beat them 5-0 earlier this season FFS!

But worst of all IMO, an utterly pathetic attempt to emotionally blackmail fans into attending today!   "surely no fan wants to miss out on any game if this is the year we go on a run to the final......"

I though Jagzone was a premium subscription service to give interesting knowledge about the club.  Not paying for the privilege to be emotionally blackmailed / sold to.

Promotion and a Cup Final in one season.  In Gary we trust...

Just now, jaf said:

No mention of Erskine

Yet more evidence of a disconnection with the fans.

The chair in her mind is runing a business, she doesn't give the fans any consideration whatsoever. The overwhelming evidence of unanswered e mails, unreturned phone calls and no effort whatsoever to try and engage with fans leaving/removing membership of jagzone etc is contemptable.....but what can we the humble fan do. Who is responsible for sacking the chair? Who can we innundate with e mails............who can save us

Remember this video update from the chairman? - https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/update-from-the-chairman/

Watched it again this morning and nearly choked on my cornflakes.

Sadly, our family's protest is not to spend another penny at the club until Clownwell has gone.

It's sad to see long standing senior fans on here saying they won't be renewing their season tickets next season after many years of supporting the Jags.

We struggled to find the £800 for our four season books this year, it won't be a struggle in May this year though.

It's so frustrating I want to support the club financially but just can't with J-Lo and Cuddles the Clown tearing it apart.