Lets fill the J.LS. vs Stranraer..

Jimmy McD

I have already suggested this in another post apologises     but as I said why dont we boycott the J.H.S,  on Saturday and fill the J.L.S...for maximum effect to voice our concerns at  the way our club is being run at present...Better all being together rather than pockets sitting in the J.H.S,mumbling away....Surly nearly 1500 in there must have some effect on the board and manager..Hope to see you all there from 2.30 Saturday....

15 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

I have already suggested this in another post apologises     but as I said why dont we boycott the J.H.S,  on Saturday and fill the J.L.S...for maximum effect to voice our concerns at  the way our club is being run at present...Better all being together rather than pockets sitting in the J.H.S,mumbling away....Surly nearly 1500 in there must have some effect on the board and manager..Hope to see you all there from 2.30 Saturday....

I will be in my usual spot in the JL stand. In the front to the right of the goal. Come over and say hello.

2 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

If you are going to organise a mass protest, you will need to ensure the masses know about it.

2 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Perhaps the feeling is this Saturday's fixture is more appropriate. In so much as the QoS game is crucial towards our slim chances of avoiding the bottom two places.

Maybe m’lady. But the cup is just a sideshow this season.

My problem is I've nothing against the players. The ones I criticise the most don't hide, tho' sometimes I feel it would be better if they did. There's a frailty throughout the squad partly due to an individual and collective lack of confidence. I wouldn't want to see or hear a sideshow that further aggravates that nervousness.

At the same time I'm completely in favour of our support getting the strongest of a message over to Caldwell and the person(s) responsible for him being here. There lies my problem.

Just like to add something I've thought for a while.  I think that this season the board must have been interfering with the manager's signings.  Evidence?  Souleymane Coulibaly.  I just can't believe Archie thought "right, there's this guy banned from playing, won't be fit and even if we do get him won't be able to play for us for quite a while, definitely the guy I want to go for."  Never in a million years.  This was some smart arse on the board's idea.  And the stuff about not paying till he signed - they still had to put the money aside for if he did, so money taken away from the manager and I'm sure that's not the only case.  We ended up with an unbalanced squad: strong in bits weak in others.

What sickens me is when we got relegated I was always saying, we won't find it easy to get promoted but at least we won't have the disaster of previous relegations as the club is in too good a place financially and organisationally.  Yet here we are with the board making the same kinds of blunders they did the last time we went down and likely to damage the club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

My problem is I've nothing against the players. The ones I criticise the most don't hide, tho' sometimes I feel it would be better if they did. There's a frailty throughout the squad partly due to an individual and collective lack of confidence. I wouldn't want to see or hear a sideshow that further aggravates that nervousness.

At the same time I'm completely in favour of our support getting the strongest of a message over to Caldwell and the person(s) responsible for him being here. There lies my problem.

Ran out of likes,post spot on.

I'm thinking the JLS until there is a change is a decent shout. We're not against the team, still supporting them, just demonstrating a difference to highlight that we're not happy.

This is so not me. Throughout Archie's time I was against anything that would rock the boat. I just always thought that sticking together was the way to go. May have been wrong. Point is, if I thought there was any hope at all I wouldn't be supporting this. I just don't think there is.