aiden fitzpatrick

Colognejag

Your link hasn't worked, I could fix it but as it goes to snake mountain I'd rather not. Fitzpatrick has been linked with Norwich and Regards from a couple of sources. These stories usually have nothing in them, but I can't see young Aiden looking to hear his name bored booed every week by Neanderthals not realising he plays for them.

Keeping Fitzpatrick and actually playing him this season could actually see his value go up, not only that he's got pace and is willing to run at defenders. With Erskine having left do we really have anyone who can run with the ball and beat a man. 

We already sold Liam Lindsay on the cheap then watched Jack Hendry go to Celtic for double the money because Dundee heldnout for it.Think we should be holding out for more money while he's under contract to be honest.

2 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Couldn't bring myself to go on any of the 2 arse cheeks sites. What is being said on this thread confirms I am doing the correct thing. Also I am very surprised that these Neanderthal's can read and spell.

I can't look. I find it excruciating.

I read enough.

Even at our lowest ebb, we are far better than the old firm. Can't be easy for the few decent posters on there that weren't having it, who were more interested in a players ability than his name. Sadly these decent enough supporters are outnumbered on that forum and I dare say it will be mirrored on some Celtic forum.

This is why we have to get our act together and smash the evil stranglehold that the old firm have over the people of Glasgow :fan:

Edited by AndyMac
  • Like 1