Are we stronger ?

Auld Jag

14 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

If Cardle is fit, he will play probably in place of Storey and Harkins will start probably at the expense of Fitzpatrick. The question is will McMillan replace Elliot or keep his place in central defence. Anderson may not be ready to play as he is only joining us today.

Agree if Cardle is fit he plays but doubtful if he’s done his hamstring , if Fitzpatrick doesn’t play after almost winning the game by himself with his 2nd half performance that’ll say a lot about Caldwell and his mindset .

3 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

When all are fit and available, I expect Hazard, McMillan, Anderson, Saunders, Harkins and Cardle to start

Just now, Dick Dastardly said:

So would I, but it's unlikely to happen

He’s obviously going to change the system as Harkins isn’t a right winger 

Pleased with overall window, I'll hang fire on the Erskine business, which obviously could've been handled better. Importantly we're free of players that weren't  contributing. In Saunders and Anderson we've gained two experienced defenders, an addition which was absolutely crucial. Stronger and most likely more determined.

14 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

So the window is shut. Are we stronger than before it opened? In defence I would say we are, attack not sure if much has changed. If Cardle is not out to long he will be a plus and if we can get Coulibaly fit, he would be like a new player. Although of course he is not.

Yes.

2 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Pleased with overall window, I'll hang fire on the Erskine business, which obviously could've been handled better. Importantly we're free of players that weren't  contributing. In Saunders and Anderson we've gained two experienced defenders, an addition which was absolutely crucial. Stronger and most likely more determined.

My concern about Anderson is whether he will settle in. He has played his whole career at St. J, I think.