V Inverness

Alan Murray

Hard to guess the line-up for tomorrow. 

Does Harkins come straight back in? Banzo and Spittal can't be dropped on their recent form so does Slater make way?

Who comes in for Cardle? 

Most likely he will switch the system to a diamond to accommodate them all. 

Does Anderson come straight in or does he wait till next week for the cup game? If he does come in does MacMillan goto right back at the expense of Christie?  

I would play the same team as last week with Storey in for Cardle. Fitzpatrick was MOTM and Storey came on and scored so I wouldn’t drop them, Bannigan Slater and Spittall are solid.  The back 4 were solid enough although I can see GC mibby bringing in Anderson for McMillan. I would give my left testicle for a win. For anyone driving up beware of deer on the road, it has been heaving with them the last week. 

4 hours ago, jags on tour said:

I would play the same team as last week with Storey in for Cardle. Fitzpatrick was MOTM and Storey came on and scored so I wouldn’t drop them, Bannigan Slater and Spittall are solid.  The back 4 were solid enough although I can see GC mibby bringing in Anderson for McMillan. I would give my left testicle for a win. For anyone driving up beware of deer on the road, it has been heaving with them the last week. 

I’m slightly concerned about you giving up potentially procreational organs as all Jags fans have a duty to produce the next generation. 

13 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Beautiful day heading up the A9 at the moment. Can't see the game being in doubt.

@sandy Fort William has its own microclimate.

When I used to live up that way, there were two pieces of weather-lore which were pertinent. If you can't see the Ben, it's raining (snowing). If you can see the Ben it's going to rain (snow). The other was "What follows two wet days in Fort William? Monday!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1