East Fife v Jags, 9/2/19

sandy

16 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Not quite sure why Mansell has been promoted above Roy. Neither has achieved a great deal, but Roy seems to get himself more involved and to be more intelligently intentional in his play rather than wandering about aimlessly.

Not quite sure why either or both of them have been promoted above Coulibaly.

Maybe because Caldwell signed them ?

coulibaly during the game on saturday did his warm up sessions a few feet from where i was sitting

imo he looked eager to get on 

if he is match fit, he was on the bench, he is the type of player that we need up front

against alloa away, in his short time on the pitch, he looked physically strong on the ball and was not afraid to have a pop at goal

he must now be fitter, and especially against alloa next week on their narrow pitch he should get the nod ahead of storey

and while i'm at it when are we going to see penrice move into midfield

52 minutes ago, watties wallies said:

and while i'm at it when are we going to see penrice move into midfield

Where would you play him and in what formation? Who would you remove to play Penrice in midfield? JW cos I don't see a place for him there just now, even in place of Slater. Once Cardle is fit that will be another midfielder available

45 minutes ago, jaggy said:

Where would you play him and in what formation? Who would you remove to play Penrice in midfield? JW cos I don't see a place for him there just now, even in place of Slater. Once Cardle is fit that will be another midfielder available

Not forgetting we don't have another left back unless Elliott was shifted over.

• Like 1