Scottish cup quarters

Auld Jag

2 hours ago, javeajag said:

TV money keeps football going get over it 

Paying fans keep football going.

Arthurlie don't get TV money and they're still going. And they always play on a Saturday. Maybe I should.... Nah

Point is, TV money increases the amount of money in football. But football doen't go away without it. As paying fans we have a right to expect consideration. But we get taken for granted.

I'm pretty upset about the scheduling to be honest. As I was living in Germany the past couple of years and all my trips home coincided with long away journeys or winter breaks, I haven't been to a game since we were on our way to the top six. I've been back in the UK a couple of months and knew the next round coincided with a planned trip to Glasgow. I'll need to be back at work on the Tuesday in the Midlands so my plan was to drive back Monday evening. It looks like I won't even get to watch it on TV now.

37 minutes ago, gianlucatoni said:

Not happy with the day or KO time - he reckons scottish cup qf should be allocated important Saturday kick off at 3pm and not moved for TV and a few quid.

He has a point to be fair but can't see teuchters buying stuff to throw it away

A boomerang  maybe.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sandy said:

If you are at a loose end on Saturday 2nd March, and fancy a wee day out to the Highlands, I’d suggest Forres Mechanics v Inverurie Locos. 

Quality entertainment, more like grassroots footie.

Only a 45 minute drive for me! 

Edited by sb1876
Sp!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...