Scottish cup quarters

Auld Jag

Got tickets for Monday. Just watching Hearts v Celtic game to get a look at Hearts. They always up their game against OF at Tynecastle so a little deceptive but look a really fit aggressive side in attack.

If our concentration at the back and lack of fitness is as bad as it appears in our last two games, we're going to get torn apart.

16 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

Scott McDonald on B.B.C. Scotland  summarising. Morton v Falkirk...

I think him and Thompson are co presenters. Could be a bit difficult on the 22nd March when we play ICT. Thistle player and presenter. On the other hand hopefully he is taking notes on our opponents.

On 2/27/2019 at 8:59 PM, Legs Like A Spider said:

Got tickets for Monday. Just watching Hearts v Celtic game to get a look at Hearts. They always up their game against OF at Tynecastle so a little deceptive but look a really fit aggressive side in attack.

If our concentration at the back and lack of fitness is as bad as it appears in our last two games, we're going to get torn apart.

Agreed but I am not, for a change, going in hope, I'm simply looking for the right attitude and application from our players. Not even my heart thinks we will get anything from this game, not even a goal.

All I'm hoping for is a performance. Strong and resilient from back to front. Stand up and be counted, lay down a marker that they have been disappointed with themselves the last game and a half. Let us know they care. I'll forgive anything as long as I believe my players care and are trying their hardest.