Alloa 16/02

BalornockJag

20 hours ago, macaroon said:

Long time since I was there.  Any recommendations for a pre-match pint? 

In all seriousness- The Thistle Bar is a Jaggy oasis in the east. The owners’ kids (at least) are jags fans and wear their colours as they help out. Last time they were even playing proper Jags songs in the juke box (red and yellow are the colours we love).

23 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Didn’t realise Saunders is injured that’s a blow as he has been a decent signing 

To be honest I'd have been kinda surprised if Saunders had recovered from last week.

I guess we'll keep the same sort of shape. That being the case I don't think McGinty's inclusion should prove too much of a deficit. Sense the result tomorrow will depend more on us converting the chances I'm sure we'll create than any weakness in the rear

3 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

To be honest I'd have been kinda surprised if Saunders had recovered from last week.

I guess we'll keep the same sort of shape. That being the case I don't think McGinty's inclusion should prove too much of a deficit. Sense the result tomorrow will depend more on us converting the chances I'm sure we'll create than any weakness in the rear

Weakness in the rear. Never pleasant.

• Like 1

I would have gone to a back four for this even if Saunders had been fit. I thought we looked better when we switched against East Fife.

Up front both Doolan and Coulibaly should start. 

I don't think it's a disaster if we draw but defeat is unthinkable! 

Edited by Alan Murray
  • Like 1