Alloa 16/02

BalornockJag

That is one major, major, major result.

Well done to the players, all who were able to be there today, and above all to the management team. I disbelieved in GC before New Year, but now I do believe in GC.

First can of Stella has just arrived from the fridge. To every Jags fan wherever you may be, have a great Saturday evening.

• Like 12

Brilliant brilliant result. Away win and shutout in our most crucial game yet. The turnaround since the transfer window has been amazing, and not something I saw coming. So credit to everyone.

Im only thinking about staying up. If we can do that I'll be very happy, and we can move on to next season. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, allyo said:

Brilliant brilliant result. Away win and shutout in our most crucial game yet. The turnaround since the transfer window has been amazing, and not something I saw coming. So credit to everyone.

Im only thinking about staying up. If we can do that I'll be very happy, and we can move on to next season. 

Indeed Allyo.

58 minutes ago, allyo said:

Ran out of likes. What a turnaround since the new year and transfer window. Well done to Caldwell and the team. Still a lot of work to be done to make sure we don't end up 9th. Think Alloa will be bottom.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Ran out of likes. What a turnaround since the new year and transfer window. Well done to Caldwell and the team. Still a lot of work to be done to make sure we don't end up 9th. Think Alloa will be bottom.

18 months of gloom....as a fan base, we're absolutely due a celebration tonight.