Scott Macdonald

javeajag

I am perplexed by the signing given that we already have 4 or 5 strikers on the books. It may be that Coulibaly isn’t rated but he is still under contract isn’t he ?

What has changed Scott MacDonalds mind. In January he said that he wanted to concentrate on his media career.

Hope it is an inspired signing.

2 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

I am perplexed by the signing given that we already have 4 or 5 strikers on the books. It may be that Coulibaly isn’t rated but he is still under contract isn’t he ?

What has changed Scott MacDonalds mind. In January he said that he wanted to concentrate on his media career.

Hope it is an inspired signing.

I'm assuming he's only been training with Thistle since his ex-team mate GC became manager (could be wrong about that though).

Maybe S MacD has seen things first hand and thinks he can contribute to what's already present. He and GC may have come to some kind of agreement that allows the media career and a game with Thistle to work in parallel to mutual benefit.

31 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

I'm assuming he's only been training with Thistle since his ex-team mate GC became manager (could be wrong about that though).

Maybe S MacD has seen things first hand and thinks he can contribute to what's already present. He and GC may have come to some kind of agreement that allows the media career and a game with Thistle to work in parallel to mutual benefit.

Think he's got at least some of his coaching badges too, so maybe that's another way he might be expected to contribute as a senior (very) pro?