BBC Sportsound at Firhill Thursday

Lambies Lost Doo

I can mind being in the AR lounge for some Meet the Board/Manager thingy. Radio Scotland were set up at the back reporting direct/live on proceedings. Think Dougie Vipond was the reporter. Can't for the life of me remember what the gathering was about. Tho' it was well attended I'm struggling to think of any Jags related issues that the BBC would deign such attention to. My memory doesn't serve me well but it was probably about 12 or so years ago. Definitely in the McMaster/Hughes era.

Anyone????

• Like 1

Straying slightly but did anyone see some football magazine type programme on the new channel late last night. Had been out too long so may just have dreamt it tho' I do mind the telly looking a bit blurred.

Anyway thought it was quite good in so much as it was presented by four* young punters instead of the usual Thommos, Doddsies, Mikeys etc.  Also appeared to give the lower leagues much more attention.

* might have been only two if I was seeing double.

33 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Straying slightly but did anyone see some football magazine type programme on the new channel late last night. Had been out too long so may just have dreamt it tho' I do mind the telly looking a bit blurred.

Anyway thought it was quite good in so much as it was presented by four* young punters instead of the usual Thommos, Doddsies, Mikeys etc.  Also appeared to give the lower leagues much more attention.

Terracing TV?? 

57 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Yes, there was 4. As you say I was surprised that the lower leagues got a lot of attention and even a bit about the Raith Rovers mascot. I had mixed feelings about it some good bits but a few forgettable throw away bits. Will probably give it another watch.