Last Jag Standing, Shea Gordon home top in memory of Robert Watson 15/7/85 - 24/3/17

Auld Jag

After today we have lost 4 from the competition. The Juke Box Rebel and Norgethistle did not predict and lost their last life. We have also lost elevenone and Sinistar, who both went for a Jags win and lost their last life. Thank you for taking part in the competition. Our current leader is Sandy, who has 5 life's.

10 hours ago, Sinistar said:

Thank you for letting me take part Auld Jag and I will always be happy to support you in any future endeavours to remember Robert.

Good luck to everyone still in the competition! Can see this running for some time.

Thanks Sinistar. I am always in my usual spot behind the goal at the right hand side in the John Lambie stand. Come and say hello the next time you are there. I remember speaking to you last season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Auld Jag said:

Thanks Sinistar. I am always in my usual spot behind the goal at the right hand side in the John Lambie stand. Come and say hello the next time you are there. I remember speaking to you last season.

I remember it well AJ, we spoke just minutes before Livi scored in the play off final. Will try to pick a better game to say hello next time! :)

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Real 3 Fake 1. Thanks AJ

Thanks BB. You have2 life's.

7 hours ago, sandy said:

2-2, AuldJag. Cheers.

Thanks Sandy. You are in the lead with 5 life's.

5 hours ago, jagfox said:

Partick  Thistle 3 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 1 please @Auld Jag 

Thanks Jagfox. You have 1 life.

1 hour ago, Rid Skwerr said:

Ever optimistic.....I'll go for

Jags 2 ICT 1

Thanks, AJ

Thanks Rid Skwerr you are second with 4 life's.

48 minutes ago, jaggy said:

Thistle 2 Caley 1 thanks

Thanks Jaggy. You have3 life's.

I was waiting to see what 5 lifes sandy was going for, but now that tactic seems so so wrong. I shall use my last life wisely........naaaa foolishly wins again, 1-0 to the real Theeesul please. Ta auld jag

1 hour ago, The Jukebox Rebel said:

Thanks for organizing this competition AJ, sorry got waylaid at the weekend and couldn't get to my computer in time for the Falkirk game. Was going to predict 3-1 Thistle again, so my early exit is all fair and square.

Thanks for taking part TJR. It has been a pleasure to speak to you at Firhill this season and I hope to see you in the future.

• Like 1