Last Jag Standing, Shea Gordon home top in memory of Robert Watson 15/7/85 - 24/3/17

Auld Jag

4 minutes ago, sandy said:

I think thistle4celtic1 is now favourite - but good luck both of you!

I disagree. I am with the Rare Squid.

PS Agree about wishing both good luck, but not sure if that is possible. There has to be one winner-unless we lose in which case the competition goes on into the play offs.

Yippee! I won!

Predicting positive Jags scores was a triumph of hope over expectation - but it paid off!

I'm so thrilled - I'd like to thank the director, my agent, God, my wonderful wife who had stood by me through thick and thin.......

But mainly I'd like to thank AuldJag for generously sponsoring this wee competition and giving us all some entertainment through the darkest days of this dire season.

Shea Gordon is by far the best of the three players whose shirts I've won over the years. One of the those was Antonio German and the other I don't even remember now!

The first two went to my eldest and second granddaughters, and this one will go to the third one, wee Georgia, who'll need to do a bit of growing since she's only five.

Thanks to all the other competitors for the good wishes and I hope you all have a nice sunny close season and come back in July to a resurgent and competitive Jags side.

Off now to check the bank book, because Bowenboys will be chapping at my inbox any minute now for all the sponsorship money I owe him.

Edited by Rid Skwerr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/4/2019 at 10:28 PM, sandy said:

Congrats Rid Skwerr, and to AJ for making this possible in memory of Robert. 

This is the thistle family.

Well said sandy. Thanks AJ, congrats Rid

Edited by Guest