Hearts vs Thistle Scottish Cup Quarter Final Replay - Tuesday 12 March / Thistle vs Hearts - Scottish Cup Quarter Final - Monday 4 March

jagfox

Just now, Big Col said:

That’s piss poor from Caldwell. Hearts are rocking and we could have a real go at them. But no. Takes off an attacking player and puts on McGinty. McDonald should have been on 10 minutes ago.

40 minutes ago

Good result on a dreadful performance... biggest fear is we would get savaged 

Caldwell ? how mansell and Harkins lasted 90 mins is well odd

we look to have no shape system or organisation ... no pressing or closing down

irs very concerning 

Edited by javeajag

Considering were we are, a draw against Hearts coming from behind should feel more positive than it does. Thing is we were largely woefully poor. 

I think Hazard deserves credit- looked so much better with crosses today than recently and largely blameless for the goal. Also nice to see Elliot get a strikers goal in his more advanced role (2 in 3!). 

Other than that, poor football and poor management, I thought.

Suppose a few quid for the coffers but that was the best chance to beat them tonight. Still, the first hour suggested we wouldn’t be getting anything, so has to be a positive.

That said, Mcginty?!? Why?!? They were stunned & with a bit of drive we could be through. 

Harkins, as many have said, was dreadful. Looks a liability.

Delighted for Elliot, there is a team in there somewhere, but the balance is all wrong. 

Still in the cup though, although could they not have done the draw immediately?!? What’s this gubbins I’m sitting through?!?