Hearts vs Thistle Scottish Cup Quarter Final Replay - Tuesday 12 March / Thistle vs Hearts - Scottish Cup Quarter Final - Monday 4 March

jagfox

19 hours ago, dl1971 said:

Prediction. The usual doom laden forum members will predict a defeat. Maybe they will be right and can tell us tomorrow night....I told you so. Perhaps they will predict a falkirk victory too. C'mon boys you know you can't resist....

A not-so-subtle piece of philosophical totalitarianism, perhaps two. Don't think we didn't notice.

If it's a good result you can claim you were correct;Ā if it's a poor result you can also claim you were 'correct' in that the 'doom laden member predicted a defeat'. Last time I looked we were 2 point off certain doom; currently in merely play-off position for doom. AndĀ have been for quite a while.

• Haha 1

Just now, Semi Nurainen said:

A not-so-subtle piece of philosophical totalitarianism, perhaps two. Don't think we didn't notice.

If it's a good result you can claim you were correct;Ā if it's a poor result you can also claim you were 'correct' in that the 'doom laden member predicted a defeat'. Last time I looked we were 2 point off certain doom; currently in merely play-off position for doom. AndĀ have been for quite a while.

^^^ doom laden forum memberĀ :hypocrite:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

I'm glad you noticed. It's pretty simple. Only an utter buffoon would predict a thistle result. I'm sure we can all agree on that.Ā  I prefer to try and think positively about my team.Ā 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

I'm glad you noticed. It's pretty simple. Only an utter buffoon would predict a thistle result. I'm sure we can all agree on that.Ā  I prefer to try and think positively about my team.Ā 

I hope you're not a malcontent predicting that your team will get beat.

Though I will give you this, there's no shortage of things to be malcontentedĀ about.

1 minute ago, Semi Nurainen said:

I have a feeling we WON'TĀ get gubbed tonight, and I certainly wont call for Caldo's head even if we do.

More concerned about how the cup run affects our league form: didn't do us any harmĀ last week, though we have 24 hours andĀ 40 minutes less to recover this week.

Agreed re cup not affecting our league form, glad Falkirk are also playing tonightĀ