Partick Thistle vs Dundee United Saturday 9 March

jagfox

19 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

Two subs make the goal! Maybe we'll get  play off place after all!

18 minutes ago, sandy said:

Right now I’d take that SN

9 games to go. Two points behind QotS with a game in hand, a point behind Falkirk. You'd settle for 9th?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kingleo said:

I’m no fan of Caldwell but sandy has a real hatred for him. Every opportunity he gets a little dig in. His pal Archie ( when it was clear to everyone was out his depth) was defended to the hilt 

There's no need for that. He's a fellow Jags fan who may have a different opinion to you about Gary Caldwell.

This isn't Pravda. Give it a rest and enjoy the result.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Barney Rubble said:

There's no need for that. He's a fellow Jags fan who may have a different opinion to you about Gary Caldwell.

This isn't Pravda. Give it a rest and enjoy the result.

He's entitled to his opinion. But if you give it out you deserve it back. Tough. 

6 Wins

3 Draws

2 Defeats

Very good record in all comps since the New Year.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but some of the comments are dubious to say the least.

Some people it seems, have a hidden agenda and are incapable of measuring performance in a sensible manner.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Works two ways as you say.

On another subject, any good bands you recommend to see next time I'm home?

Depends what type of music you're into and when you're home. Loads of choice. I'm lucky to have a ticket for the foo fighters and the cure this summer. I may have thawed out by then lol.

3 minutes ago, sandy said:

Lads, crack open a beer and chill this evening ...

Now that sounds like a plan! 

Great result for one and all. Really was fearing after Falkirk won last night. Ayr were hopeless and the first goal was as jammy as you get. We can go with confidence to Brockville or whatever shitey name their stadium has now.

Just now, Colognejag said:

Now that sounds like a plan! 

Great result for one and all. Really was fearing after Falkirk won last night. Ayr were hopeless and the first goal was as jammy as you get. We can go with confidence to Brockville or whatever shitey name their stadium has now.

I’ll lift a glass to you CJ !

Just now, dl1971 said:

Depends what type of music you're into and when you're home. Loads of choice. I'm lucky to have a ticket for the foo fighters and the cure this summer. I may have thawed out by then lol.

Don't want to derail the thread, especially after a much needed victory, so I'll be brief.

I've retired from A-list concerts, so any suggestions in the Foo Fighters/Temperance Movement apex?  PM me rather than misuse the thread as it's off topic.

• Like 1