Caldwell’s Massive 7 Days

Paukea

8 hours ago, dl1971 said:

You stated constantly that Caldwell had not improved the team. You constantly said that when we were below 8th....the position we were in when Archie was sacked. So now that we are 6th can you now admit that Caldwell has improved the team? Secondly you called for him to be sacked on an almost weekly basis from October to ahem this week. You got that wrong a tad or are you still right?

Er, think yer grammar went a tad astray towards the end. Caldwell was lucky to get us off the bottom.

His PR bungles, flawed formations, slowness to change things do not fill me with confidence that he is the manager to achieve promotion.

1 minute ago, sandy said:

You, like Javeajag, need to get some fresh air. The sun is out this evening. Enjoy!

:lol:I’m enjoying myself in the garden thanks 

:lol: the irony from a guy that literally spends so much of his time trying to find anything to try and berate the manager with - if only you had followed your own advice over the last few months 

23 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

:lol:I’m enjoying myself in the garden thanks 

:lol: the irony from a guy that literally spends so much of his time trying to find anything to try and berate the manager with - if only you had followed your own advice over the last few months 

Oh Matt, you need to stop obsessing about me. Choose life....

Edited by sandy

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

:lol:Contempt rather than obsessing sandy - you attempting the physchiatrist now - choosing life than obsessing over the manager is what you need to do hypocrite 

God you are really dull today.  Enjoy the summer break, come back more balanced!

This tit-for-tat badinage is getting really tiresome.

I'm pissed off wading through reams of these posts trying to find something interesting or amusing to read.

Reminds me of the worst days of the over opinionated and super-argumentative poster known as Red Monkey.

Hope it dies down soon....

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Garscube Road End said:

Wow! That is a disgraceful comment to make. Beneath contempt. You should hang your head in shame.

Aye, GRE, the angry little man has exposed himself there. Still, like I care what he thinks!

19 minutes ago, Garscube Road End said:

Wow! That is a disgraceful comment to make. Beneath contempt. You should hang your head in shame.

Unless of course it is Dr Javeajag:thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, sandy said:

Aye, GRE, the angry little man has exposed himself there. Still, like I care what he thinks!

Seriously though, sometimes the drugs do work. Don't dismiss it out of hand. Look how well McMillan got on

• admin locked this topic