Scottish Cup Doubters

Jagsman

was speaking to my dad about tomorrow nights game he saying we got record of getting humped in replays so i thought about it and decide to look for a few happier memories

Dundee 1-2 Partick thistle 2

Britton Worldy in this match

Goal that put us in semi final in 2002

Penalty shootout v ICT

To save blushes v Culter

• Like 1

I'm upbeat for what it's worth.

Like Jeanie I've tried not be bothered about Thistle results in the past. Like when on hols and we are playing the ugly sisters and a loss doesn't really matter, but 10 minutes in I'm scrambling for world service or internet connection!!

As per previous post I can't go but will be glued to the radio and getting updates from friends at the game, hoping for the best

Edited by Guest

12 hours ago, Jagsman said:

was speaking to my dad about tomorrow nights game he saying we got record of getting humped in replays so i thought about it and decide to look for a few happier memories

Dundee 1-2 Partick thistle 2

Britton Worldy in this match

Goal that put us in semi final in 2002

Penalty shootout v ICT

To save blushes v Culter

Great memories indeed, thanks for putting this together …. some info .. what is the name of the guy who commentates on the second clip [goal that put us into semi final of 2002]? An unmistakeable accent that adds to the game I think.

I'm kinda with JeanieD on this. In so much I think I won't be as down if we get beat as I would normally be when we go out the Cup. If we'd been further up the table then it would be a completely different matter. That said I'll be happily mental if we win tonight.

I guess putting the realism of our sorry league position into perspective is just my way of trying to offset the misery of going out the Cup. We Jags fans all need some solace. :)