Falkirk 16 March

eljaggo

13 hours ago, Legs Like A Spider said:

Thank you Big Col.  I agree and said as much earlier. Looks like fans are still sleepwalking. I don't see how a draw and potentially going bottom of the laegue is good at this stage. If we can't beat the team 3rd bottom I don't see how people think we are going to take points off the top 5 teams as they fight for play off places. If we can match Hearts at Tynecastle we should be beating Falkirk.

I think the reasoning that a draw isn’t a bad result is because Falkirk are in good form - better than most teams in the division. I am with you, though, I think we need to win to relieve the pressure a wee bit and to keep our confidence high.

23 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

In reference to...?

In reference to 'No Elliott or Anderson. Not much defensive cover on the bench. Let's hope we don't have any injuries/nightmares'. Two key players out because of injuries sustained during the cup run. Always a distraction, occasionally a  worry.

Still we seem to adept at getting early goals, let's see if we can hold on for once.