Falkirk 16 March

eljaggo

5 hours ago, javeajag said:

If you accept as I do that the squad that Archie assembled was utter mince then you cut Caldwell some slack ..... results since January if replicated across the season would put us in the play offs.....which would be an ok outcome for most of us ......if he gets us mid table he will be here next season 

At least 50% of the Squad Playing just now were signed by Archie ( or previous Managers ) so  Caldwell failed to get anywhere near the best out of them - only thing that counts is League Position - thats what you measure a Manager on   

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 5:44 PM, Thistleberight said:

Ran outta gaga's. Keep it going semi, this is the best entertainment on my phone...............

Indeed!

Well, one solid fact ("Fact, fact, fact!"repeated Thomas Gradgrind')  not speculation, nor 'balance' for Mr Gradgrind: we are in a worse league position than when Archie departed and Caldo arrived.

Somebody (AJ I think) said he would eat PTD's hat if we finished 5th or 6th.

I see PTD's hat and raise you: looking at the team tonight (more particularly who's NOT in the team, but warming the bench), I'll eat PTD's underpants if we finish 6th; if we finish 5th I'll eat his underpants while he's wearing them!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

Indeed!

Well, one solid fact ("Fact, fact, fact!"repeated Thomas Gradgrind')  not speculation, nor 'balance' for Mr Gradgrind: we are in a worse league position than when Archie departed and Caldo arrived.

I see PTD's hat and raise you: looking at the team tonight (more particularly who's NOT in the team, but warming the bench), I'll eat PTD's underpants if we finish 6th; if we finish 5th I'll eat his underpants while he's wearing them!

This is getting a little worrying!

2 hours ago, Semi Nurainen said:

Indeed!

We are going down. Caldwell is clueless. A joke of a manger. The hat is very very safe

2 hours ago, Semi Nurainen said:

Indeed!

It was Sandy who was going to eat PTD's hat. I just offered my balaclava to Sandy, with some salt and pepper.

4 hours ago, partickthedog said:

This is getting a little worrying!

Clearly, after tonight's performance (or rather failure to perform), all forms of headgear (knitted or spun) are perfectly safe as are all undergarments.

I may offer the same wager for us to get out of League One at one attempt.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...