Friday night v ICT

Paulo

Ridiculous interview on JagZone, with interviewer pushing his own distorted views as always and rabbiting on about finishing 5th or 6th and setting a marker for next season. To be fair on Steven Saunders, he was not buying into this and was sticking to the urgency of the immediate task at hand. Seemed an intelligent individual who could have provided some interesting answers and comments if given some straightforward open questions.

That is 6 minutes of my life I will not get back.

We should be  able to win our remaining 4 home league games and pick up some points from our remaining away games. Only game I think will be hard to get anything is Ross County away. All of this of course depends on what Thistle turn up . 2019 version we will be fine, 2018 Thistle we are in trouble.

33 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Ridiculous interview on JagZone, with interviewer pushing his own distorted views as always and rabbiting on about finishing 5th or 6th and setting a marker for next season. To be fair on Steven Saunders, he was not buying into this and was sticking to the urgency of the immediate task at hand. Seemed an intelligent individual who could have provided some interesting answers and comments if given some straightforward open questions.

Somebody better tell the interviewer that the game is on Friday night and not Saturday as he states at the beginning of the interview..

1 hour ago, partickthedog said:

If we finish 5th or 6th, I’ll eat YOUR hat PtD. If you have one. 

4 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Ridiculous interview on JagZone, with interviewer pushing his own distorted views.... 

Yip, it’s been like that since the start of the season. Totally irritating and doesn’t encourage me to renew Jagszone next season.

After our cup defeat at East Fife interviewer said “at least we can now concentrate on the league”.....

I appreciate they want to be positive but week in week out listening to the interviews you would think we were chasing a play off promotion spot. But then there’s been an air of denial throughout the club all season. 

13 minutes ago, JAG1970 said:

Yip, it’s been like that since the start of the season. Totally irritating and doesn’t encourage me to renew Jagszone next season.

After our cup defeat at East Fife interviewer said “at least we can now concentrate on the league”.....

I appreciate they want to be positive but week in week out listening to the interviews you would think we were chasing a play off promotion spot. But then there’s been an air of denial throughout the club all season. 

I've never subscribed to Jagszone so i don't know if I'm missing anything. Anyone able to fill me in on the quality of the plus points re this service?

5 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Yip, Spot on. The players must fear these interviews more than they would being waterboarded by the CIA.

They make harrowing viewing and I've promised myself a case of lager if I manage to watch three in a row to a finish.

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I've never subscribed to Jagszone so i don't know if I'm missing anything. Anyone able to fill me in on the quality of the plus points re this service?

Almost none!

Camera work is put to shame by that from other clubs in our division and even lower. They usually have several different angles, and know how to zoom in when needed....sadly lacking in Jagzone "pay for it"  coverage. Some of the commentary can be okay.

Interviews are cringeworthy; I've stopped watching them.

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I suppose that the interviews are getting steadily longer.

This could mean more value for money, or more good reason for promising yourself more cans of lager for enduring to the end.

11 hours ago, eljaggo said:

Why not try a case of lager before watching. 

Then you could award yourself the case of lager you promised yourself when you watched three episodes.  You haven't really got the hang of this drinking business have you?

To be fair I have been putting the hours in to try and get better at the drinking thing.

I just downed a case of lager and watched the Saunders interview again. The interviewer asked some very good questions and I got a really good insight into the players feelings about playing for Thistle. Thanks for ur help eljaggo i'm never going to watch Jagzone sober again.

Do think the actual games would be better if watched pished??

8 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Is Caldwell trying to get us relegated? , no Cardle , Fitzpatrick, Spittal or Doolan in a must win game
Bizarre team choice, really hope I’m totally wrong

Thoroughly dismayed to see Cardle and Fitzpatrick on the bench while the senescent Harkins pulls on a jersey.

This could be a piece of tactical brilliance or it could be ...

1 minute ago, Semi Nurainen said:

Thoroughly dismayed to see Cardle and Fitzpatrick on the bench while the senescent Harkins pulls on a jersey.

This could be a piece of tactical brilliance or it could be ...

....shocking football management?