Ryan Stevenson

I met Ryan once and spoke with him for a bit. He couldn't have been nicer, was  really friendly and happy to sign an autograph for my son.  I thought he was good player for us too and was sad to see him go. Seem to remember him scoring for us during his last ever game in a Thistle jersey. I have no inside information but from reading interviews after he left Thistle I suspected he may have had some health issues. For all of these reasons I would cut him a lot of slack for any difficulties he had during his time with us and wish him happiness and health for the future.

On 3/30/2019 at 9:18 AM, Sinistar said:

I met Ryan once and spoke with him for a bit. He couldn't have been nicer, was  really friendly and happy to sign an autograph for my son.  I thought he was good player for us too and was sad to see him go. Seem to remember him scoring for us during his last ever game in a Thistle jersey. I have no inside information but from reading interviews after he left Thistle I suspected he may have had some health issues. For all of these reasons I would cut him a lot of slack for any difficulties he had during his time with us and wish him happiness and health for the future.

Me too, was just concerned that he seemed quite bitter towards thistle fans and I'd never witnessed any negativity towards him and I also thought he was a great signing at the time.

On 3/29/2019 at 11:25 PM, Weebaw1 said:

Im a season ticket holder at Glasgow Warriors. It’s not as passionate with rugby. When Thistle score it’s best feeling. Nothing compares. I offer 2 fingers to oppo fans with delight. 

Lets not lose the passion!

This sort of illustrates my point here.  Why in football is it more about getting it round the other fans/team instead of celebrating your own team's success?  I think you mean *you're* not as passionate with rugby.