Dunfermline 06/05

BalornockJag

First goal by Dunfermline was well worked and finished. Second could not have been made easier for them. Free shot from a corner.

We scored from our second attack and there has been a slight momentum shift. No idea why we are still playing back 5. Defender off and Fitzpatrick on surely. Current team so ineffective I might even welcome Storey coming on.

Just now, partickthedog said:

First goal by Dunfermline was well worked and finished. Second could not have been made easier for them. Free shot from a corner.

We scored from our second attack and there has been a slight momentum shift. No idea why we are still playing back 5. Defender off and Fitzpatrick on surely. Current team so ineffective I might even welcome Storey coming on.

Eaaasssyyyy Tiger....................

All's well that ends........satisfactorily in the circumstances.

An hour ago we were doomed, but fair play to claw out a point from that.

Nobody immediately above us managed a win, so no loss other than one less game to play obviously.

How good a signing has Scott McDonald been, though? Prior to signing he's divided opinion, but 5 goals since January in this team speaks volumes. He's been a n asset for sure.

Needless to say, wish we could have grabbed him two years ago when he was available.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

All's well that ends........satisfactorily in the circumstances.

An hour ago we were doomed, but fair play to claw out a point from that.

Nobody immediately above us managed a win, so no loss other than one less game to play obviously.

How good a signing has Scott McDonald been, though? Prior to signing he's divided opinion, but 5 goals since January in this team speaks volumes. He's been a n asset for sure.

Needless to say, wish we could have grabbed him two years ago when he was available.

Completely agree about McDonald if we manage to stay him he will have played a big part in that.  Given that at best we will be playing in championship next season which he seems to be able to more than handle I would hope the club is doing its best to try and get him signed up

20 minutes ago, Kingleo said:

We get the point sandy. Archie could do no wrong. Caldwell’s a clown. I think we get your drift by now

Mistaken mate, but at least your username kept the cat puns going 

Edited by sandy