County 13/04

BalornockJag

1 hour ago, Lenziejag said:

Tongue in cheek ? If we had Keown we wouldn’t have Anderson, so it would still be the same problem - too many injured defenders

No doubt Caldwell is to blame for that too....injuries part n parcel of the game. Get on with it.

On 4/11/2019 at 7:21 PM, Auld Jag said:

The whole of this season is an embarrassment.I know some of the players have only been at Firhill since January. But any player who has been at Firhill since the start of the season should be embarrassed  and Caldwell should be as well.

The whole league is an embarrassment. County are just the least shite of a poor league. I struggle to think of any players I’d definetly want at Firhill apart from Dobbie and Shankland and even they have gone off the boil and struggled with injuries recently. I’d actually have McDonald over both of them at the moment. 

2 hours ago, jagfox said:

The whole league is an embarrassment. County are just the least shite of a poor league. I struggle to think of any players I’d definetly want at Firhill apart from Dobbie and Shankland and even they have gone off the boil and struggled with injuries recently. I’d actually have McDonald over both of them at the moment. 

I would have Aaron Doran and Paul McMullan in addition to Shankland

Pity we missed McMullan, his performance last night on the TV against Ayr was one that Miles Storey would have benefitted from watching.

This Monday I get the chance to see what first team players we may have in future years [or perhaps next season if we get relegated again] when I watch the reserves against Dunfermline!