Jags Disabled Supporters Club

To all members of the ‘Jags Disabled Supporters Club’ I’m looking for your vote for the Robert Watson Player of the Year Award. Seen as it’s due to be presented  on the 27th I’d ask you to forward your votes by midnight on 22nd of April. You can cast your vote 1) Via email to [email protected]. 2)  By text or old fashioned telephone call to 07714 33439.  3) By PM this account on the forum.  4). By leaving a message on the Jags DSC Facebook page.  5). By telling me if you happen to see me at Firhill on Saturday.

The presentation will be made in the Aitken Suite (19:30-24:00)  Tickets priced £10.00 can be purchased from yours truly via any of the ingenious means above. I could meet you outside the JHS to pass the tickets/money. If you can’t make the Jackie Husband  this week or next : then I’m sure that the estimable Mr MacInnes could be prevailed upon to conduct the handover in his characteristically discreet fashion.

54 minutes ago, Jags Disabled Supporters said:

To all members of the ‘Jags Disabled Supporters Club’ I’m looking for your vote for the Robert Watson Player of the Year Award. Seen as it’s due to be presented  on the 27th I’d ask you to forward your votes by midnight on 22nd of April. You can cast your vote 1) Via email to [email protected]. 2)  By text or old fashioned telephone call to 07714 33439.  3) By PM this account on the forum.  4). By leaving a message on the Jags DSC Facebook page.  5). By telling me if you happen to see me at Firhill on Saturday.

The presentation will be made in the Aitken Suite (19:30-24:00)  Tickets priced £10.00 can be purchased from yours truly via any of the ingenious means above. I could meet you outside the JHS to pass the tickets/money. If you can’t make the Jackie Husband  this week or next : then I’m sure that the estimable Mr MacInnes could be prevailed upon to conduct the handover in his characteristically discreet fashion.

We just wanted to thank you and let you know how touched we are that the Jags Disabled Supporters club player of the year trophy is called after Robert. We know that Robert would be very proud that this has been done in his memory. Eunice and Robert.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jags Disabled Supporters said:

Many apologies for butting in, but is that mobile phone number not one digit short?

13 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

We just wanted to thank you and let you know how touched we are that the Jags Disabled Supporters club player of the year trophy is called after Robert. We know that Robert would be very proud that this has been done in his memory. Eunice and Robert.

Absolutely no problem the DSC actually took the decision to do so last year, but due to  a combination of circumstances we were unable to get it sorted out in time. I can assure both of you the pleasure is all mine and I hope it serves in some small measure as an indication for you both of the high esteem in which Robert was held by many of us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1