Jamie Sneddon Lotto

BowenBoys

Winner gets Jamie's away kit.

22 in for this. Here are the important numbers.

1621548308_ScreenShot2019-04-21at13_54_29.thumb.png.65456327ed86e9a90362afa7ae82b063.png

The winner will be determined using the first prize winning Half Time Draw ticket number at the Ayr game next Saturday. Dividing this number by 22 will leave a remainder between 0 and 21. Et voila!

Feeling lucky?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jaggy said:

Jw, why do some have 2 entries? I’m sure it was mentioned a while back but can’t remember 

We sponsored 6 players and I went for a seventh, Jamie Sneddon. This proved to be a bit ambitious, not surprisingly given the awful season we've had. However, I had to pay the club the reduced (half season) cost of £100.

Each of the first six players sponsored cost £170. Each of these  sponsorships raised £175. So I have £30 in the kitty and everyone who has helped sponsorship this season gets a chance of winning Jamie's top.

In order to recoup the £70 extra I paid for Jamie, I offered anyone else the chance to put their name in the hat for £5. Six people came forward. They all already had an entry and they all, led by sandy, offered to pay double what I asked, which was kind. So, with me sticking in a tenner we made it to our seventh sponsorship. One of them asked to be excluded from the competition and I'm not in. So the five that have two places are those remaining.

A bit convoluted but I hope it makes sense.

1 hour ago, BowenBoys said:

We sponsored 6 players and I went for a seventh, Jamie Sneddon. This proved to be a bit ambitious, not surprisingly given the awful season we've had. However, I had to pay the club the reduced (half season) cost of £100.

Each of the first six players sponsored cost £170. Each of these  sponsorships raised £175. So I have £30 in the kitty and everyone who has helped sponsorship this season gets a chance of winning Jamie's top.

In order to recoup the £70 extra I paid for Jamie, I offered anyone else the chance to put their name in the hat for £5. Six people came forward. They all already had an entry and they all, led by sandy, offered to pay double what I asked, which was kind. So, with me sticking in a tenner we made it to our seventh sponsorship. One of them asked to be excluded from the competition and I'm not in. So the five that have two places are those remaining.

A bit convoluted but I hope it makes sense.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Old age memory getting worse :partyhat:

The big lotto day

Here is a reminder of the numbers

1689888950_ScreenShot2019-04-21at13_54_29.thumb.png.3f1a533ef0411bdefb28b7800bdb7a89.png

I won't be at the game so you may well know the answer before me.

This is how to work it out on your phone's calculator

Winning half time draw ticket number = 12345

12345 divide by 22 = 561.136364 take away the whole part of the number = 0.136364 multiply by 22 = 3

In this example German Jag wins.

If you have access to a spreadsheet app on tablet/laptop

=MOD(12345, 22) = 3

Good luck!

:)  No

I'm at work this avo so if anyone can post the winning number at half time,  I'll do the working out. Subject to official verification, of course!

Here is the keystroke sequence for calculation

Winning half time draw ticket number = 12345

divide
            =
            minus
            (whole part of number)
            =
            multiply
            =