2018/19 Jags DSC ‘Robert Watson’ Player of the Year

The winner of this years Player of the  Year Award is Scott MacDonald who beat his nearest challenger Blair Spittal by just 3 votes to win this highly coveted award.:)

Fittingly the award will be made by Roberts father, Robert Senior at the Jags Trust Player of the Year Dance on Saturday evening. Tickets for this highly awaited event in the Maryhill social calendar are still available from Mark Rowantree price £10 who can be contacted on 07714 334329 or 0141 891 8517  until the Ayr United game at Firnill on Saturday.

Edited by Jags Disabled Supporters
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Had my doubts when we signed Scott, because he had not played for more than 6 months. I was wrong, he played a major part in Thistle staying in the Championship. At the POTY night he could not have been nicer, and spent 5 minutes talking to Eunice and myself and getting the above photo's taken. Pity he didn't decide to stay with us. All the best Scott in the future.

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:46 AM, partickthedog said:

These are fantastic photos. Also loved the earlier photos featuring the trophy alongside a can of Irn Bru. It could only happen in Scotland.

That's not a can of Irn Bru. That's Scott McDonald

• Haha 1