PTFC v QoS 4/5/19

muirparkman

Thank god that seasons over, what a way to end almost two and a bit years of misery. Hopefully we can banish the last few years to history and next season Caldwell can get some decent signings in to compliment what we already have. First bit of business apart from some new contracts should be to make sure Cammy Bell is booted out!

What a fantastic performance and result, and so very, very,  unThistle like.

Having just seen the penalty on facebook the reaction from Banzo, the rest of the team and the fans just highlights how much this result means to everyone :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

Why? So you could criticise? 

Well done Jags despite the filth columnists!

I did warn you that the paranoia of the self-righteous was incurable. And poisonous.

Not difficult to criticise mid table mediocrity, finishing well behind Bunter on a third of his budget. 

18 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

I did warn you that the paranoia of the self-righteous was incurable. And poisonous.

Not difficult to criticise mid table mediocrity, finishing well behind Bunter on a third of his budget. 

Whataboutery. Questioning people's mental health again? 

Enjoy your night lol

2 hours ago, Grubber8468 said:

Sneddons save at 2 nil was outstanding and certainly made for a much much easier last half hour. What a difference Mcdonald makes!!! 

Yes yes and yes. Huge for us. Get him signed for next season even if it means we have no cash for anyone else. The other players feed off his confidence, it's obvious.

2 hours ago, West of Scotland said:

Big shout out to the one or two who decided to give Caldwell some abuse when everyone came over to applaud the fans.

I'm no fan of the manager but shame on them west. Not the day for that, choose the time and place better. Was also disgusted to see 2 smoke bombs. I thought we were better than that

46 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Great result. Sounded as if we were quite comfortable. Well done to the management , players and of course the fans.

It was a great day out AJ. We imposed ourselves right from the start, such a change from last week v ayr utd. We were all over them when not in possession. Mansell won more in the air in one game than the whole of his season and his goal was a Corker. Macdonald makes such a difference, the others feed off his confidence. Have a great close season

The goals came at just the right time today. We started really well. Queens hardly had a touch first 20 mins, then we fell out of it until MacDonald scored just before 1/2 time. I thought everybody played well, but McGinty seemed to win everything. Spittal had one of his good days. Did Sneddon have a save to make apart from the one in the 2nd half.

I was surprised at how lacklustre Queens were.