PTFC v QoS 4/5/19

muirparkman

8 minutes ago, Muscat Jag said:

Have to say I fear for Queen of the South in the play offs. Looked totally devoid of commitment. A bit like us at the end of last season. Would be a shame, bloody good away day. 

Totally agree. They were poor and will struggle unless they get Dobbie fit, he didn't look it today.

Great day out - all the alternatives are cold drab east coast towns with a decent fish supper the only plus!

Mon the Hammers!

• Like 1

On the game - Bannigan was immense. Don't see how we can hold on to him when he's on that form.

On the train back to Glasgow - collective apologies to 'neutral' passengers and train driver. Some of our supporters can't handle their drink... Hope the psycho in the toilet queue got arrested...

1 hour ago, fenski said:

On the game - Bannigan was immense. Don't see how we can hold on to him when he's on that form.

On the train back to Glasgow - collective apologies to 'neutral' passengers and train driver. Some of our supporters can't handle their drink... Hope the psycho in the toilet queue got arrested...

On the subject of fans. Maybe it was due to the larger than usual away support, but I was a bit disappointed that they're 

were a number of 'fans' around me who I would be happy not see at a Thistle game again. The game seemed secondary to them and

they were right in the faces of stewards and pushing them in an provocative manner when we scored. These guys are just trying to a do a job to earn some 

spare cash. Give them a break. Who was the pratt who brought smoke bombs to the game? We're always quick to have a go at Celtic fans for this kind of thing, so leave

the smoke bombs at home ya fannies.

• Like 2

What a fantastic day out that was, can’t fault absolutely anyone. Big Sean motm again, outstanding. Skippy superb again got to keep him at all costs. Well done Gary Caldwell don’t know if I’m the only one but I like him and I fancy(hope) he’ll do good things for us over summer and next year. Fingers crossed I’m right.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HeWearsNumber9 said:

What a fantastic day out that was, can’t fault absolutely anyone. Big Sean motm again, outstanding. Skippy superb again got to keep him at all costs. 

I would've picked Bannigan as MotM but it's refreshing to have a difference of opinion over something positive for once.

Here's some quality photos courtesy of the Queen's official website. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPN0P2EPoGf9cGFeh_dOH2ctFquLzev31353HAw8fH0HFELcr9KUoHhdRSKKy-8TQ?key=OGk0TEE0OFlrQzlWa1pnOU5DZTVDTHRTNkZHdkR3

1 hour ago, Harrybriscoe said:

On the subject of fans. Maybe it was due to the larger than usual away support, but I was a bit disappointed that they're 

were a number of 'fans' around me who I would be happy not see at a Thistle game again. The game seemed secondary to them and

they were right in the faces of stewards and pushing them in an provocative manner when we scored. These guys are just trying to a do a job to earn some 

spare cash. Give them a break. Who was the pratt who brought smoke bombs to the game? We're always quick to have a go at Celtic fans for this kind of thing, so leave

the smoke bombs at home ya fannies.

The big steward with the beard was a good laugh. He searched me on the way in and when he found a book and my specs in my coat pocket he was laughing and asking if I was expecting a boring game:)

1 hour ago, fenski said:

The big steward with the beard was a good laugh. He searched me on the way in and when he found a book and my specs in my coat pocket he was laughing and asking if I was expecting a boring game:)

He was alright that bloke, which is what you want on an away day.  A good natured laugh and a bit of banter with the stewards and the home keeper if you're behind the goal.

No need to be looking for a bit of aggro if the steward tries to stop you going on to the pitch.

Edited by Harrybriscoe

16 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I would've picked Bannigan as MotM but it's refreshing to have a difference of opinion over something positive for once.

Here's some quality photos courtesy of the Queen's official website. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPN0P2EPoGf9cGFeh_dOH2ctFquLzev31353HAw8fH0HFELcr9KUoHhdRSKKy-8TQ?key=OGk0TEE0OFlrQzlWa1pnOU5DZTVDTHRTNkZHdkR3

Thanks for the link, LIB. Copied myself a few of those!

On 5/5/2019 at 1:34 PM, lady-isobel-barnett said:

He was also fantastic tbf, probably did him a dis service not giving him a mention too.

• Like 1