McCarthy

Spittal

Cardle 

Roy 

Coulibaly

Doolan

McDonald

Storey

IMO must keep players are McDonald, Spittal, Cardle and try to sign Anderson permanently.

I think Doolan will have more of a coaching part to do next season but I might be wrong.

Offer contract to Gordon as I believe his contract is up with Motherwell? 

Out of contract ones to offer a deal should be Spittal, Elliot, Cardle, McDonald. 

Doolan is a very difficult one for me. On his contribution this year so far he would get released. However, maybe he will take control of the development squad and continue playing? Not sure if that is even possible! 

I would like to keep McMillan but he will be back to Livingston. 

Anybody else think we might be able to hijack the Tidser deal with Falkirk looking doomed? Can't see him going to League One.  If not then I would like to see us move for Robbie Crawford from Ayr. 

9 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

All loanees can go; only Gordon worthy of further consideration.

Out of contract: I'd offer extensions/renewals to Elliott, McCarthy, Cardle, Doolan, and maybe McDonald. 

In any case, major reconstruction required.

Don't see why McCarthy would sign - he has not had a sniff of getting near squad for months

Spoke to a couple of Morton fans and they reckon Tidser's PCA is dependent on Falkirk not getting relegated. If we could get him he would be a really good signing you just have to look at the difference in Morton's results since he returned to the team

Keillor-Dunn is a good shout as I can't see county keeping him and he won't want to play league 1

Of the out of contract players I would offer to McDonald and Cardle. Doolan I would get on a player coach deal on the understanding he's backup to McDonald and another younger striker that we have still to recruit. 

I don't see how we can keep Anderson when we have O'Ware and Saunders able to cover that position. Leaving aside who's better is just to much cost.

Of the loan players I would like to see Gordon return. Wouldn't be against seeing McMillan return if we let Elliot go. If we are resigning Elliot it should be as a squad player not a first team starter but I suspect he will be too expensive for that role.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

All loanees can go; only Gordon worthy of further consideration.

Out of contract: I'd offer extensions/renewals to Elliott, McCarthy, Cardle, Doolan, and maybe McDonald. 

In any case, major reconstruction required.

Gordon - who has been anonymous in most games - over Anderson? Hmm. 

McCarthy - who has done absolutely nothing this season and can’t get near the squad - and only a maybe for McDonald who has almost single handedly salvaged (almost) our season? Hmm. 

Anderson, after a decent enought start, has been rubbish.

Slow, terrible on the ball and caught out on numerous occassions.

I wouldn't be in a rush to sign up any of the players out of contract going on this season alone.

The heart says keep Elliot and Doolan, I'm not sure Caldwell would think similar to that mind you.

Outwith those two, struggling to think of any player who has a genuine rapport with the fans.

17 minutes ago, King Kenny said:

Anderson, after a decent enought start, has been rubbish.

Slow, terrible on the ball and caught out on numerous occassions.

I wouldn't be in a rush to sign up any of the players out of contract going on this season alone.

The heart says keep Elliot and Doolan, I'm not sure Caldwell would think similar to that mind you.

Outwith those two, struggling to think of any player who has a genuine rapport with the fans.

McDonald has a rapport with the fans- he should be the player we are looking to retain the most.  Doolan And Elliott might have a rapport with the fans but doesn’t mean that should be a guarantee they are kept on

45 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

McDonald has a rapport with the fans- he should be the player we are looking to retain the most.  Doolan And Elliott might have a rapport with the fans but doesn’t mean that should be a guarantee they are kept on

It would be great to have Skippy for another season, it would be good for him, and good for the players at PTFC. Doolan I would want to see next season, I am sure he has another 15 goals in him given the right service and played in a position that suits his talents, Christie is playing well enough to be here for another few years, and that would take him into testimonial territory …. would be nice to see that happening. 

I don't think having Dools and Skippy at PTFC for the next few years in either playing or coaching rolls would be a bad thing.

Dools has been taking / assisting with the reserves this year, and the Ayr Game at Firhill I saw that Skippy was out on the pitch as a helping hand to the warm-up.

Cardle and skippy are an absolute must for me. We have to keep them at all costs imo. Elliot and doolan I would like to see mainly on a personal level of liking both. Spittal would be worth while retaining too certainly when he’s at it but something tells me he’ll fancy a new challenge. The rest meh, could live without any of them and replace fairly easily. Anderson was decent but O’ware can fill that gap easily I would imagine.

I’d love Skippy here next season, but it’s unlikely. Dools will be offered an academy coaching role at best by Caldwell, sadly. Sneddon is a player we need to keep, an asset for the future

Norgethistle says Spittal is off, please can he take Storey with him?

Harkins is another year older.  And with Fitzy attracting interest from down south, Im not sure we even have a team spine for Championship promotion dreams.

Tough times for a manager, eh Gary?!

Anybody know what contract Sneddon is on?

I think he's a great young prospect. Used to think he was a bit short to make it but he's taller than the likes of Goram and pretty much same as Kasper Scmichael. Seems to have a good attitude and manages his game well.  He speeds things up and slows right down depending on what's happening in the game. 

His save yesterday took everybodies breathe away and totally drained the QoS team of any fight.

At 21 he should get better so try and get a few years out of him or cash if he moves.

Contract extension required.

• Haha 1