Out of Contact Players

Linlithgow Jag

3 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

You want him nowhere near that dressing room

Agree. If we go for an experienced forward we have to get someone to lead by example. For all McDonald did on the pitch I feel his contribution behind the scenes has probably been nearly as important. You wouldn't get anything like that on or off the pitch from Miller. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knightswood Jag said:

Have a think about it , do you really think County have only scored 28 goals in 36 games , think they’ve got 3 players on 12/20 goals this season Brian Graham , Billy Mackay and Ross Stewart 

13 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Have a think about it , do you really think County have only scored 28 goals in 36 games , think they’ve got 3 players on 12/20 goals this season Brian Graham , Billy Mackay and Ross Stewart 

JLS -the charts are for 2019, not season 2018/19

31 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

My original post was we don’t score enough goals , 43 in 36 games , not sure why everyone wants to start our season again in January!!

I think you know the reason yourself why stats are given from January. It is obviously because the winter window opens. 

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:42 AM, Jaggernaut said:

I see Kevin Nisbet scored another two goals this weekend, That's 34 goals in 30 games for Raith Rovers....

Am I the only one who was dreading the thought of coming up against him in the (now happily avoided) play-offs?

7 minutes ago, Caramaca said:

Seen Caldwell & Kerr having a chat with what looked like Blair Henderson today. 

If true, I think Caldwell & Kerr would be just one set of managers amongst many to be having words. He is a Trainee Chartered Accountant, so it would take some offer to tempt him here. 

25 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

If true, I think Caldwell & Kerr would be just one set of managers amongst many to be having words. He is a Trainee Chartered Accountant, so it would take some offer to tempt him here. 

No idea the ins and outs and just a complete guess but maybe the lad wants to try full time football with a view that if it doesn’t work out or when he retires that he can return perhaps to accountancy