Out of Contact Players

Linlithgow Jag

13 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Reverse of the season John Lambie led us to the First Division title when we acquired several players from Livingston. Gerry Britton and Derek Fleming for starters, but I am sure there were more. Paul Deas was definitely at Livingston before, but I am not certain if he came straight to us.

Paul Deas came to us from Livi. Jamie Dolan (RIP) and Mark McCulloch, too.

3 hours ago, That 1 jags fan said:

Blair Alston from St Johnston? Done well he last time he was in the championship with Falkirk.

I’m sure we’ve been quoted with an interest in him in the past. I guess a move like that will depend on where our current Blair signs up for next season. I don’t know if midfield is a priority at the moment.

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

Inverness interested in signing Shankland(according to the sun), would hope we could match their wages and make a better offer

Quite a few EFL Championship sides after him, as well as Sunderland. I'd be surprised if he stayed in Scotland despite being linked with the OF as well.

Some clubs may be luke warm to signing Shankland going on his 2nd half of the season form. I think tho' when you take into account he was playing for a team that may have been overachieving, his goal scoring record is highly impressive. Provided his over all fitness is up to scratch (there were some doubts) you'd think he'd have at least third tier English clubs queuing up to sign him. 

Getting linked with Ciaran McKenna from Falkirk. Not the finished article but seems to have the potential to be a decent player according to Falkirk fans.

Did a scholarship in the USA rather than the academy/ reserve football route. I suppose it worked out okay for Davie Weir? 

9 hours ago, That 1 jags fan said:

Don’t think he’s out of contract but Bruce Anderson from Aberdeen? Played in big role in keeping Dunfermline up and is a striker.

Would love him on loan, if available. Without being itk I’d guess we’ll maybe have 3 or 4 loan players in by the end of the transfer window.