Out of Contact Players

Linlithgow Jag

3 hours ago, ironfist said:

No agenda, just the way I see it. Making that info public seems ridiculous to me if the circumstances are different. Why would any of the others chose then to accept a lesser offer? Don’t imagine banzo, penrice, slater et al will be more motivated with this knowledge 

As one of the other posters said this was all spin because they knew Christie Elliott was leaving, 

4 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Is there a source ? Does it say who to ?

Can't say that I'm too fussed. He is a great utility player to have on the bench, but if he was one of the highest earners, I'd rather have a proper right back. 

Christie did well the last 10 games of the season, only left with young Aidan as  anyone with genuine pace .

Going to be an interesting close season 

2 minutes ago, That 1 jags fan said:

Full backs or wing backs now are more atacking not sure what your point is.

More relevant a wing back getting to the byline and you’re right crossing the ball , the way some teams set up just as a back 4 , it’s more defensive duties required maybe ?

39 minutes ago, jags on tour said:

Fox has left Ross County, he kept 16 clean sheets last year, I’d take him back but folk have said Snedders will start at no.1.  I doubt he would come back after all the abuse he got aswell!

and the half eaten pies that were chucked at him!

4 hours ago, JAGSMAN1968 said:

and the half eaten pies that were chucked at him!

Aye Thistle fans are just numpties, he wanted to go to a bigger team and get in the Scotland team(I think he got called up to a squad when he was at Thistle, just before we played the Dons), didny work out so he goes to County, which makes him the subject of abuse. Yet the same numpties were greeting when Erskine and Paton had agreed pre-contracts before the vital Morton game.  Yet Erskine is still a legend!

6 minutes ago, jags on tour said:

Aye Thistle fans are just numpties, he wanted to go to a bigger team and get in the Scotland team(I think he got called up to a squad when he was at Thistle, just before we played the Dons), didny work out so he goes to County, which makes him the subject of abuse.

He went to County for the money. He's now being ditched by County for being a greedy bassa.

• Haha 1