Who's picking the team?

rustic

This has been a shit season, following last season which was shit too, so supporters have every right to be sick and fed up with the club. Some of the criticism on here though is bizarre. Doolan can't be criticised because he's a club legend, so it's Caldwell's fault he hasn't scored many goals in the past 12 months and more? C'mon. EVERYONE at Thistle has to take responsibility for where we are.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sandy said:

Semi, I truly hate to differ with you given the quality of your literary output recently, but I do think you may be unfairly harsh on the King of Spain. 

Gerry is a Jags legend and a decent bloke; he is brighter than our last CEO for sure. Maybe his public utterings are constrained by others?

Nobody is perfect, least of all those fanbois. But Gerry strikes me as a bloke who is trying to do his best for the Club in difficult circumstances. 

Just saying, like.

Like Archie, I think he is doing his best for the Club, and no doubt is trying to make the best of a very bad job. Public utterings definitely constrained  by the clowns around him and a situation he never thought he would be in. Urban legend has it that he was against Caldo's appointment - I can believe that.

2 minutes ago, Semi Nurainen said:

Like Archie, I think he is doing his best for the Club, and no doubt is trying to make the best of a very bad job. Public utterings definitely constrained  by the clowns around him and a situation he never thought he would be in. Urban legend has it that he was against Caldo's appointment - I can believe that.

I can believe it too.

13 hours ago, Semi Nurainen said:

As for the Chairman – not only a Conservative and Unionist, but a failed one, I’m not even going to go there.

It's indeed a most terrible state of affairs Semi, a Tory Unionist as our Chair. Nevertheless, we should look on the bright side, things could be worse; at least she's not the stooge of a Nationalist Patron who has bankrolled the SNP and YES campaign..............It's a funny old game :)