Season 2019-20

2 hours ago, Muscat Jag said:

Not desperately sure why you suddenly think it's OK to start firing out insults to other forum users like confetti. But you seriously need to have a good at yourself. 

I accept I should keep my mouth shut more. But admin warned the other poster too and considered him as equally bad

on another note there was a documentary on recently about the tv character in your avatar- it didn’t actually portray him in a good light, was quite interesting 

Edited by Third Lanark

4 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

I accept I should keep my mouth shut more. But admin warned the other poster too and considered him as equally bad

on another note there was a documentary on recently about the tv character in your avatar- it didn’t actually portray him in a good light, was quite interesting 

You've been contributing to this forum for a long time, possibly since it started. I honestly don't recall you posting the way you have over the last couple of weeks before now. I had actually had you down as one of the more sensible voices on here. Tbh it was the weird political tangent that got to me more than anything else, which has absolutely no relevance to a Partick Thistle forum. 

I assume you refer to a documentary about the actor that played the TV character on my avatar. I'm aware he did a bit of cottaging in his time, Thank God I don't the actor from Hogan's Heroes as my avatar. It's not meant to be taken seriously. 

56 minutes ago, Muscat Jag said:

You've been contributing to this forum for a long time, possibly since it started. I honestly don't recall you posting the way you have over the last couple of weeks before now. I had actually had you down as one of the more sensible voices on here. Tbh it was the weird political tangent that got to me more than anything else, which has absolutely no relevance to a Partick Thistle forum. 

I assume you refer to a documentary about the actor that played the TV character on my avatar. I'm aware he did a bit of cottaging in his time, Thank God I don't the actor from Hogan's Heroes as my avatar. It's not meant to be taken seriously. 

Very fair point first para

no it was actually the character in the tv series and some of the scenes he was in with regards to the way his character was written and one scene in particular where the Jason said some disturbing comments to a female character in the show along the lines of how he could ‘seduce or rape her and she had no choice’ - they were making the point that it was disturbing for the writers to put in those comments 

15 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Very fair point first para

no it was actually the character in the tv series and some of the scenes he was in with regards to the way his character was written and one scene in particular where the Jason said some disturbing comments to a female character in the show along the lines of how he could ‘seduce or rape her and she had no choice’ - they were making the point that it was disturbing for the writers to put in those comments 

Oh OK. I suspect you could take any number of TV programmes from the 70s and find things that wouldn't be acceptable now. Still we won the League Cup so it wasn't all bad.