Season Tickets 2019/20

1 hour ago, scotty said:

How long did you live there? I was in Crianlarich from '81 to '95. Ran the Youth Hostel.

I walked part of the West Highland Way with half a dozen friends in 1987. Did a 21 mile stint from Rowardennan to Crianlarich Youth Hostel, so it was a long day and we eventually arrived in the dark. My recollection was that the warden who greeted me was an old friend Robin Smith who was previously caretaker at my church. However, perhaps he was your assistant warden?

The cattle creep is on the wrong side of Crianlarich for ARu. It was south of Crianlarich, but just north of the Falls of Falloch.

7 hours ago, partickthedog said:

I walked part of the West Highland Way with half a dozen friends in 1987. Did a 21 mile stint from Rowardennan to Crianlarich Youth Hostel, so it was a long day and we eventually arrived in the dark. My recollection was that the warden who greeted me was an old friend Robin Smith who was previously caretaker at my church. However, perhaps he was your assistant warden?

The cattle creep is on the wrong side of Crianlarich for ARu. It was south of Crianlarich, but just north of the Falls of Falloch.

Robin worked as my assistant for years.  But maybe we should let the thread get back on topic. ^_^ (Though it is the closed season, so maybe we're allowed a hi-jack now and then)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 6:06 PM, westertonjagfan said:

I'll be renewing mine, of course. My boy turns 16 in September so he's going to have to find the moolah for his season ticket for the first time ever. He's been sitting beside me in the JHS for 8 seasons now.

I suggested he get a summer job to pay for it. The shock on his face was a sight to behold. Bank of Mum and Dad will probably ride to the rescue again.

Snap (but in the JLS) -  but we only have ourselves to blame  - dragging the poor mites along to Firhill all these years!

• Like 1

With regards to season tickets I asked Gerry Britton at the evening with the manager when these would be on sale and it should be the end of this week or Monday/Tuesday of next week at the latest. When asked if they would be same as last season the answer was Yes. Also a look at the ticket page on the website shows there will still be the option to spread the costs but it will be through a company called Orchard Funding as the previous company, Zebra, went out of business towards the end of last season.

• Like 1

I was curious to see the numbers for previous season tickets sales and remembering seeing them posted on here, I did a wee search -

AGM & Accounts 2017 - here

AGM & Accounts 2018 - here

Thanks to Javeajag for providing the info for both of the above.

Will be interesting to see what this years sales are with the new regime in place.

On another note, found the picture below from here on Twitter, apparently a pic of the training ground plot. Not sure how recent this is but doesn't look too promising.

D6-IPJfx-Ww-AIEAv-Q-jpg-large.jpg

21 minutes ago, Sinistar said:

I was curious to see the numbers for previous season tickets sales and remembering seeing them posted on here, I did a wee search -

AGM & Accounts 2017 - here

AGM & Accounts 2018 - here

Thanks to Javeajag for providing the info for both of the above.

Will be interesting to see what this years sales are with the new regime in place.

On another note, found the picture below from here on Twitter, apparently a pic of the training ground plot. Not sure how recent this is but doesn't look too promising.

D6-IPJfx-Ww-AIEAv-Q-jpg-large.jpg

That picture is taken next September 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2. Supporters who have held a season ticket for three consecutive seasons or more will automatically become members of the Partick Thistle Football Club Trust, designed to provide supporters with a greater say in the running of the club.

Just seen this as an "additional benefit" for those that purchase a season ticket.  Anyone have any idea what this involves/means?? ie. what benefit?

2 hours ago, JAGSMAN1968 said:

2. Supporters who have held a season ticket for three consecutive seasons or more will automatically become members of the Partick Thistle Football Club Trust, designed to provide supporters with a greater say in the running of the club.

Just seen this as an "additional benefit" for those that purchase a season ticket.  Anyone have any idea what this involves/means?? ie. what benefit?

I'm still waiting.

The two trusts aren't fit for purpose in terms of fan representation. I'm sure they do other good work.

They are the media where questions are asked but the PTFC Trust doesn't seem able to send joining details to eligible fans.

Change is hard to make out with the city walls. It has to be an inside job...