Season Tickets 2019/20

I now can get the ticket selection menu to work, but my choice of seat is now unavailable (although it was not marked as an existing ST seat when I checked at the last game of the season) so now I have to find another available seat, but I cannot see a ‘seat map’ for the JH stand. Anyone got any suggestions as to how I can find a detailed map?

Just now, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I now can get the ticket selection menu to work, but my choice of seat is now unavailable (although it was not marked as an existing ST seat when I checked at the last game of the season) so now I have to find another available seat, but I cannot see a ‘seat map’ for the JH stand. Anyone got any suggestions as to how I can find a detailed map?

Nope. Just phone them up :innocent2:

26 minutes ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

I was thinking that would be the best option 

Well that was a waste of my time and the bloke at the ticket office!! There is a detailed map of the JH stand, but I need to access a PC to view this. I think perhaps having seat maps available in .pdf format would be a valid suggestion for the club to take on board?

11 hours ago, Gnome on the Bing said:

I'd renew my ticket if I could get the website to work. It keeps refusing a 'certificate' or some such nonsense. 

This could be a browser issue? I had a similar issue with my new laptop which runs on Windows 10 with a default browser of 'Microsoft Edge'. What I did was use the older browser 'Internet Explorer'. This allowed me to view the seating map and choose an available seat position, and purchase the ST.

A bit of a faff but I got there eventually

12 hours ago, ARu-Strathbungo said:

This could be a browser issue? I had a similar issue with my new laptop which runs on Windows 10 with a default browser of 'Microsoft Edge'. What I did was use the older browser 'Internet Explorer'. This allowed me to view the seating map and choose an available seat position, and purchase the ST.

A bit of a faff but I got there eventually

Yeah, it was a browser issue. I managed to get on using Firefox. Unfortunately, however, my password wasn't working. I therefore requested that the system email me a new one. But nothing happened (it's not in a spam folder and all filters etc. are switched off). 

Fab. 

I went for the good old fashioned phone call option. Done and dusted in 3 minutes, no hassle at all. Then put through for a couple of junior jags memberships. It was all really easy and I was on the phone less than 10 mins. The staff couldn’t have been better to be honest.