Jacqui Low

15 minutes ago, Dark Passenger said:

Your point is that Alloa finished above us...when they didn't?

Ok my error - but they had been above us most of the Season with pretty much half the resource and I would guess have the income we have - both Teams were in danger of a Play Off Spot until the very last Game - we have come down from the Premier - they came up from League One and are Part Time  - so bottom line by any measure our performance has been a disaster       

16 minutes ago, gerrybritton9 said:

Oh this is all so negative.

Football is entertainment. You make it sound like purgatory 

Whats negative - Ive not said anything ( apart from my Alloa error ) that isnt true ?  We are in freefall ? and avioded a relegation Play Off Spot on the last Game of the Season - compare that to Killie ? or even the Accies who half half our Support and dont have the Weirs ? 

Just now, Jordanhill Jag said:

Whats negative - Ive not said anything ( apart from my Alloa error ) that isnt true ?  We are in freefall ? and avioded a relegation Play Off Spot on the last Game of the Season - compare that to Killie ? or even the Accies who half half our Support and dont have the Weirs ? 

Ok ‘free fall ‘ is not factual 

you do come across as negative and I should know ! 

8 hours ago, gerrybritton9 said:

Jacqui believes in this club and truly wants to help nurture it and make it grow.

Why not message her on twitter. She always replies and tries to give her time.

Shes given me a lot of advice and support.

However, today is the anniversary of the death of her baby daughter Steph.

Most football fans take football to seriously, but life throws up situations that put it into perspective. There is nothing worse than losing a child so although I don't do Twitter, Facebook etc. My thoughts are very much with her.

Jacqui is a busted flush, i said when she first started out all she cares about is looking good, bullshitting and womans football. She doesn't have what it takes to lead us back up to the top league. I worry more about her and The King Of Spain than i do Caldwell tbh!

1 minute ago, Pinhead said:

Jacqui is a busted flush, i said when she first started out all she cares about is looking good, bullshitting and womans football. She doesn't have what it takes to lead us back up to the top league. I worry more about her and The King Of Spain than i do Caldwell tbh!

Trust me, you don’t need to JL is talented, smart and does not mess about.

she told me that her heart broke for Archie but it’s football and change had to happen.

47 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Ok ‘free fall ‘ is not factual 

you do come across as negative and I should know ! 

Ok - So how would you describe going from top six -to dodging the Relegation Playoffs to the Third Tier of Scottish Football in successive Seasons  ? What other Club as done this recently - Im just being realistic - not negative - so far the Chairman has yet to deliver - On the Park - Training Ground - Promised regular Communications ?- As Ive said talking is easy - delivering is the hard bit - so they have a New Season - I expect to see delivery - GC finished mid table earns him another go - Juries still out on him & the Board   

Our benchmark is the Accies - how are we comparing do you think ? 

46 minutes ago, gerrybritton9 said:

Trust me, you don’t need to JL is talented, smart and does not mess about.

she told me that her heart broke for Archie but it’s football and change had to happen.

How do you know that - give me examples ? So far we havent seen anything  ? - As for Archie - maybe if we hadnt announced we were planning to go straight back up he might have been under a little bit less pressure - she sacked him ? 

17 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Ok - So how would you describe going from top six -to dodging the Relegation Playoffs to the Third Tier of Scottish Football in successive Seasons  ? What other Club as done this recently - Im just being realistic - not negative - so far the Chairman has yet to deliver - On the Park - Training Ground - Promised regular Communications ?- As Ive said talking is easy - delivering is the hard bit - so they have a New Season - I expect to see delivery - GC finished mid table earns him another go - Juries still out on him & the Board   

Our benchmark is the Accies - how are we comparing do you think ? 

You say your factual and then spin into negative negative negative .....I would describe it as two very disappointing seasons .....your realism is universally negative 

Getting back to the point made by the OP,  it was the chairman who instigated and heralded 'regular (monthly) updates' to improve communication with the fans. These bizarrely stopped (after only two?)   She IMO has damaged her credibility. Why initiate this to universal approval from the fans only to stop when the going got tough? A great chance to have been visible and talking to us when we were bottom of the league and struggling. That would be the mark of a great chairman.

• Like 2

I can see no reason why the Club needs to use Jagzone, facebook or Twitter to communicate with fans when regular messages on the Club's website would reach many more of its fans. 

I can also see no reason why the the two supporters trusts cannot use their clout to question the Chair or CEO if they feel that they are not being kept up to speed with events.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, eljaggo said:

I can see no reason why the Club needs to use Jagzone, facebook or Twitter to communicate with fans when regular messages on the Club's website would reach many more of its fans. 

I can also see no reason why the the two supporters trusts cannot use their clout to question the Chair or CEO if they feel that they are not being kept up to speed with events.

Agree with this.

I don't do Twitter or FB, and I don't subscribe to Jagzone [and wont even when I buy my ST] Updates should be posted on the PTFC website, once a month whether we are top of the league or getting hammered weekly by the likes of Arbroath [perish the thought]

BTW, I asked for membership forms for Jags Trust [online link does not work, and the online membership form for the Jags Trust appears not to be accessible] If anyone knows who to speak to get the paperwork, I would be obliged if you pass on the info. 

Edited by ARu-Strathbungo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, javeajag said:

You say your factual and then spin into negative negative negative .....I would describe it as two very disappointing seasons .....your realism is universally negative 

Fair enough - you accept low standards  then thats exactly  what you get - if  calling out low standards us being negative then thats fair enough